Survivor Series [1]

"Who do you believe will come out on top?" Michael asks his comrades.

"I think Natia has what it takes. She has gotten a lot out of this business. But the way Mackie has been playing her, trying to get in her head, i am really believing that Mackie might have a 50/50 shot here." JBL states.

"You know, since im in the back and just feeling the tension between the two, kills me. How do i know if Mackie doesnt cheat in the cage? I mean, we have seen that she has ways. Natia, she has been put through hell. This could be easy. But we have to wait." Renee says.

"Couldnt agree more. Ive only seen stuff on Smackdown. Who knows how this might go. I mean it could get bloody." Booker T exclaimed.

"I feel like Mackie is going to win. Only because she has her ways." Corey Graves shrugs. "If Natia wins and retains, then its still a war."

"Just a minute!" Renee pauses and listens to the ear piece. "I am just getting told that the girls parents got front row seats to cheer on Mackie. I mean we have heard the stories about the parents. I mean, how could they deal with this? I heard this story today and now hearing about the parents visit, must scare them."

"See that! Natia's parents hate her! What kind of life is she living?!" JBL yells. "It's ridiculous that their parents are awful beings and cant get them to say some feelings towards their daughter."

"A sad life i see." Renee sighs. "I dont like how this will play."

"I see her proving something to her parents. Showing her parents that she is better than her sister and that they were wrong for treating her like that." JBL replys.

"I see this as an opportunity for Mackie to prove to her parents that Natia doesnt belong here." Corey says. "Showing that she may be the better child."

"Well, lets see how this goes tonight. With the whole love thing." Renee looks at the camera. "Who is your guys pick tonight to win WWE Universe? Which sister is the best?" Then the camera switches to the ring for the Pre-Show.

_____________

*Natia's POV*

Nerves running through my body. Scared how this whole thing will play out. Win or lose? Who knows.

Roman hugged me from behind. I rolled my eyes. "I know you're mad. But just know that i love you and i hope you kick your sisters butt."

I smiled a little. "Thanks. That means a lot." He smiled and sat down with me. "Look Ro-"

"Save it. I know I messed up everything. I know i should have pushed her away but-"

"You didnt want to touch her or hurt her." I finished for him. He nodded. "I totally understand. I was being stupid and an asshole, that i shouldnt have let my anger or jealousy get the best of me. Or my sister get in my head. I love you too much to loose you."

He smiled and grabs my hands. "I know that tonight is big for us both. So when its over, im taking you out to eat."

"Awe." I blushed. Damnit.

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back with a little smile. Things got heated until the door opened, revealing Paige and Dean who were smirking at us. I rolled my eyes and laughed at them.

"Thanks. You may come in." They laughed at me and hugged both me and Roman.

"Aww, you guys made back up!" Paige crys. "You need to stay together. You're goals!"