Survivor Series [2]

*Natia's POV*

"There is not a damn person that can stop me. Not even Roman. Tonight, I hope to break him. Im going to break him the way his stupid girlfriend did to my poor innocent girlfriend. What Natia did to Mackie was inexcusable and completely wrong. Now, this right here, means something more. This means that once I win, I become immortal. This championship means that the Authority always wins. This represents my love for Mackie and this business. Mackie, I hope you hear me because baby, this is staying on my shoulder and we are getting you that title soon." Seth says and walks away from Jojo.

"Listen, who cares what Seth says? He isn't walking out as champ. I am. Im doing this for Natia and the WWE universe. I mean, Natia kicked ass in that match. Sure they were bloody but that was an awesome match from divas. Now, who knows how bloody it gets from Seth and i, but I know it will be ugly like the girls. Believe that." Roman walks away from Renee.

I sat in the hallway with the big tv, watching as Seth walks out. I was still a mess. Even though I took a shower, im still bleeding out my head and my arm hurts like hell. I promised Roman that we could go to the hospital together after his match. He already said he might need the hospital.

Someone throws their arm around me. "So you went a little 'Deano Crazy' in the ring huh?" Dean chuckled. I nodded at him. "Nice job you did out there."

"Thanks." I simply say. He walked away towards Paige.

"So, how you feel?" Triple H ask.

"Bruised and tough. But I feel amazing." I smile at him.

He chuckles. "You did great. And i know Roman will too."

"And if anything happens tonight, like anything bad between them two, im coming out there."

"You are hurt so bad that you would still run out there, huh?" He asked. I nodded and laughed. "You are one tough cookie, kid. Im glad you are in this company. Can't imagine anyone else better than you."

"Thanks Trip. Im glad im in this company. This company changed how i act. How i fight. And it taught me a good lesson. You can trust the ones you love in the business."

"That is true. Very true." He gives me a hug and i hug back. "Now lets see how the match is going." We release eachother and watch the screen.

*Third Person POV* (during the match)

"Roman isnt looking so good guys. He went through hell in that one moment." Byron sighs sadly.

"That's what happens when you mess with Seth. He throws things at you. Did you see that chair?! It almost killed Roman." JBL laughs.

"Ladies and gentleman, if you didnt see what just happened a minute ago we will pull up a replay. Seth Rollins said he will break Roman bad. And that sledgehammer and chair combined just was too much. Seth had set up the sledgehammer in the corner and pushed Roman's back into it with the help of the chair. That has to hurt. Pain in the back and front. We know how bad it is for Roman. He has had problems with his back before. This could damage him." Michael explains.

Both men are down in the ring. All the blows each one did to damage the other, made it worst for them. Roman's back was killing him. Seth's ankle was probably broken for all he knew. He still walked on it. He knew that he will do anything to destroy Roman. Destroying him will make him proud.

Roman finally got up, stumbling a bit but got a chair at swung it to Seth's back and leg.

"Folks, this match has gone on forever. Who knows who will win. Both men are hurt. Its already been 30 minutes in this match. Thats how bad these two want to hurt eachother and for the title." Michael says.

"That nasty hit from Roman might end Seth for good. I mean all this for their girlfriends? The pain? Really?" Booker T says in the back.

"I hope Roman wins." Renee whispers.

"SPEAR TO ROLLINS! A horrible spear to Seth and its over ladies and gentlemen." Michael exclaimed.

1,2,3!

"Here is your winner, a new WWE Champion, Roman Reigns!"

+++++++

Natia ran down the ramp and into the ring and jumped on Roman and gave him a hug. "You did it! I told you ya' could." She kissed him.

"If it wasnt you, i wouldnt be able to do this." Roman smiled down at her. "I also had one more thing planned."

Natia looked confused. Roman pointed behind her and she turns around to see Triple HHH walking down the ramp with Stephanie with big smiles on their faces. Natia was confused why they were smiling and in the ring with them.

"Natia. Roman. We came out here to say congrats. Not only did you win tonight, but you guys are the face of our company. You guys deserve it. And well, im sorry for however i treated you." Steph smiled and opened her arms out. Natia was hesitant but hugged her back. They let go and H had his arms out. Natia immediately jumped into his arms. They let go and she looked at both of them. "Now turn around." Steph sang. The crowd was going nuts and Natia sat there lost as heck. But she turned slowly to see Roman kneeling on one knee on the mat and had a ring box in his hand.

"Shit!" Natia thought.

Triple H holds the mic to Roman's mouth. "Natia, i knew once i saw you i never wanted to let you go. You changed me. You have no clue how bad i was before you met me. But i love you to the point i would kill to get you back. If i had the chance." The crowd laughs. "But what i want to say is, Natia will you marry me? And no isnt a option." Roman smirked.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" Natia laughed. The crowd cheers. Confetti falls down. Roman slides her ring on and they kiss. The whole locker room (not the Wyatts or Authority, lol) ran out and congratulated them.

Yeah, this is about to get interesting.

##########

Last chapter.
Ill make a epilogue if you guys want.

Ik sucky ending. I just decide, lets make it cliche and get married. So yeah.

My new book is out so go read it if you havent.

Thanks for reading my first WWE book and making a sequel.

I loved it. I mean i tried. Thats all that mattered really, lol.

But yeah. Read my other stories. If you want me to write another story that you think would be cool, go ahead n tell me. Ion got much ta do.

COMMENT N VOTE

see ya wheneva