Love?

[1 weeks later]
{Last Raw before Survivor Series}

*Seth's POV*

"So are you finally going to change the deal? Before anything happens?" Mackie asked. I nod at her. "Good. And my guest is here. So she will be out there for his match."

"And Natia?" I asked. I finished putting on my shirt and grabbing my title. "What will she do?"

"She doesn't have a match. So once she see Roman with some other girl, she will go out there and end her. That way on Sunday, she will loose the title because she is distracted by them." Mackie grabs her shirt and goes to the bathroom. "Dont forget the plan!" I last hear her yell as i walked out.

I make my way to the ring, ready for my match against Randy Orton. Easy match. I know it is. But none of that matters. I have an announcement for everyone. So i grab the mic and walkdown the ramp.

"Haha! All of you boo me when i had the best plan last week. But then i over thought it. Maybe firing Roman was too much. Maybe that was too harsh for him. So, I decided that i wont make him quit. No, if he loses. He loses. Simple as that. No bets intended. Im not the one who bets and looses. I plan on to win. He makes a bet knowing he will lose. Which means, anything happens. I still think him quitting is best for business. But no. I guess that wont happen. Ill be simple and let him off with a warning. Roman, if your listening, just to let you know i will retain. Mackie will beat Natia. Nothing will stop us from being the power couple." I drop my mic and put my belt down. Thats when Randy's music came on.

*Natia's POV*

No firing? Nothing! He is up to something. He always makes bets. He is right, he does win them. But never against Roman.

Roman and i are on better terms. Last week was very interesting. He did make it up. He bought me food and we had the whole day filled with no drama. No friends. Just us two. Which was nice.

"Cant believe all this. This is crazy. Natia is going to loose and Seth will retain. Simple as that Michael." JBL says on commentary. "You know Roman will loose."

"While you go on that track, i still believe Natia will retain. Seth, who knows. He never looses! Sure he lost regular matches, but never a title match. Survivor Series is big. Two matches. For titles. And who knows whats going to happen tonight folks." Michael says.

"I believe Roman has a chance. He may win. But Natia on the other hand. She may loose. I only say this because Mackie can get into heads. She has known Natia her whole life. She can find a weakness in her. She may catch the title and win over her own sister!" Byron exclaimed.

"Or Natia retains and maybe her sister will realize that its stupid to fight. I mean how would their parents feel if they fought?" Michael questions the two men.

"Maybe their parents wouldnt care! I think they would have shown their face on screen yelling at them. I mean, what parents wouldnt care?!" JBL yells at them.

My parents, JBL. My parents really wouldnt care. I havent seen them in years. So why even bother with them? They hated me. They love my sister. If they were here, they be on her side. Just like any parent that loves their favorite child.

Just that whole moment makes me mad. They just had to talk about mom and dad. Just like that, huh?

"Oh theres the drop kick! Seth climbs up to the top....oh! Randy just beats him and knocks him down. There goes Randy for the cover and Seth kicks out! Randy looks frustrated you guys. I think he is ready to end it.....wait folks, Randy missed Seth..... Holy crap! SETH CAUGHT RANDY! Seth curb stomps him and picks up the win folks." Michael yells.