“You ask me what my problem is?” he nodded, biting his lip making me even more angry.

“My problem is that you left yesterday, leaving me alone. You didn't call neither did you tell me if you'd come to the party. Then I saw you talking with that blonde girl and when I finally found someone I like you step in and tell me its enough?” I pinched for air and began to yell louder. “Then you leave me again and I walk inside the house to see you kiss that blonde girl.. I..”
He suddenly hugged me tight and the tears began to run over my face. I wanted to hold them back but he always made me cry. The way he held me close to his body made me cry even more. He didn't say a word and I didn't want him to say something.

“I was scared last night” I confessed with a whisper and he grabbed me tighter. His head rested on mine as he pulled me into his chest. I heard his heart beating really fast and his breath was going steady. I took a deep breath smelling his cologne which I loved so much.

“I was scared to death as you left” I repeated again and he stepped back looking at me with his bright green eyes.

“I'm sorry Millie” he pressed his lips on my forehead and kissed me softly. I wished he would have kissed me on the lips I wanted him to kiss me.

I nodded slightly and he wiped the tears from my face, his thumb brushing over the wet traces. “I was angry and pissed off, I didn't think about you when I left” his voice sounded soft now and I cuddled deeper into his chest.

Something gave me the feeling that he cared for me, but at the same it was hurting me that he said he didn't think about me when he left. I wanted him to think but at the same time I didn't want him to think about me. I didn't know what I wanted him to do besides holding me and never letting me go.

“I'm sorry” he whispered again.

“Its okay” I managed to say as I took a step back and looked at him again.

“Do you want to go home?” he asked me as I sniffled. I shook my head and he raised his eyebrows.

“Why did you kiss her?” I asked him without thinking.

It was hurting me that he kissed her, the blonde beauty who was so much fitter than me and looked like a model.

“Its called truth or dare” he said his voice unreadable.

“I dare you to kiss me then” I whispered and looked at him, my green-grey eyes wide open. I didn't think before I spoke the words but I felt like I wanted him to kiss me and I was drunk and I needed him right now.

He looked down at me his eyebrows still raised as he stepped closer and grabbed my hips. His touch alone sent shivers down my body and he squeezed me against his hard chest.

“You dare me to kiss you?” he whispered, his breath was all over my face.

I nodded slightly before a low “Yes” escaped my lips. He smirked as he bent down and connected his lips with mine.

His soft and warm lips made me shiver and I stood on my tip toes trying to get closer to him. My eyes were closed as I could feel him smiling. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His grip around my hip got harder as he pressed me against him. The kiss got heated in only a few seconds and he opened my mouth with his tongue, slowly exploring my mouth. He groaned as I moved my hand up to his hair and grabbed his curls. The familiar feeling of fireworks in my body overcame me again and shivered as he moved his hands up and down my back only touching me with his fingertips. Goosebumps appeared on my skin as we both reached for air. I could tell he liked it as he pressed me against his hips again, the bulge in his jeans was highly visible.I smiled at the thought that I was the reason for it and he chuckled under my lips.