Chapter 2

Last night was strange but this morning was completely bizarre. Dick skipped his breakfast of waffles and bacon AND Nutella! He went to the gym room and didn't say a word to Barbra the whole morning, so she headed over to the gym room. "Hey Dick, I'm sorry about last night. I'm not as upset but I'm still kinda hurt." He grunts and keeps punching the punching bag. His temper started rising. "Dick? Are you listening?" Barbra touches his shoulder. Dick turns around facing Barbra and gets enraged.

"Get out!" Dick screams in a loud almost demonic voice. His eyes turned dark black again. He shoves Barbra.

"Dick! What the heck are you doing?!" He grunts and starts punching. She fights back. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Tear after tear.

"BRUCE!!!" She screams. Bruce comes running full speed (which is quite fast for his age).

"What's wrong with Dick?" Bruce asks as he helps Barbra hold Dick back.

"He was brainwashed by the Joker."

"We have to get him to a safe place where he can't hurt anybody."

"Let's take him to the panic room in the batcave." Barbra says putting Dick in a Full Nelson.

*1966 Batman and Robin Transtion*

Dick is in the panic room in the Batcave as Bruce and Barbra were trying to figure out how to snap him out of this.

"We can try hypnotics to reverse it," Barbra suggested scratching her head with a pencil.

"GORDAN!"

"Bruce I'm right here."

"This is the ONE time I am ever going to say this."

"What is it?" Barbra asks desperately.

"You need to kiss Dick." Barbra was shocked that those words came out of Bruce's mouth.

"W-what?" She says blushing.

"I said you may kiss Dick. It might reverse it." Barbra slowly opened the panic room door to see Dick curled up in a corner mumbling to himself.

"Dick, I'm not here to cause harm." She walks slowly toward him as Bruce watched carefully by the door. Dick stands up and Barbra moves back a little. Dick grabs her by the shoulders and Barbra was about to punch him. Instead, she kisses him. His eyes turn blue again. And this time they were bluer as ever, his normal color. He was back.