Chapter 9 - An unforgettable Night

As I turned and closed my eyes, I could feel something go around my neck. I held my breath as my heart started to beat faster.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and caught my reflection in the mirror in front of me. There, hanging from my neck, was the most amazing necklace.

"Aaron! It's beautiful."

"Nothing but the best for you Annabel."

No sooner as I turned around to thank him, he kissed me. It was the same kiss as the first, and I was his. One hand gripped around my waist as the other softly held my cheek. I don't know what came over me, but my hands managed to slowly find their way inside his shirt. His chest was smooth and firm as my fingers gently moved up and down his torso, tantalizing his heated skin.

He stepped back and took my hand; looking into my eyes and then glancing towards the bedroom. I was so nervous but nodded my head, wanting to take this next step with him. He led me to his room and started kissing me again. He took off his shirt and then started unbuttoning mine, before laying me down on the bed. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck softly; tracing an electrical path down my body with his lips. My body reacted to his actions and he could sense that I was enjoying it, but still asked if I was okay.

By now, my body was trembling as he continued kissing me. Every touch was as gentle as the first; every touch perfect; every touch exactly where it needed to be. I wanted more but found myself without any idea on what to do next; I was utterly clueless and slightly intimidated.

He unclipped my bra and a feeling of release came over me as he slid it away from between our chests and let it slip through his fingers, to the floor. I felt comfortable; like it was natural, the palms of his hands gliding up and across my breasts before posing tender kisses onto them.

Very soon, we were lying together naked, caressing eachothers bodies as we kissed. I was ready. Everything was perfect.

"Aaron, you do know this is my first time?"

"We don't have to go all the way if you don't feel ready?"

"No, I'm ready. I'm just a little nervous."

And with that, he took control. Never once did his eyes turn from mine; always checking to make sure I was okay. The feeling was indescribable, like we were one, locked together for eternity. My heart beat in time with his as I gripped his back and tilted my head back in the throws of passion.

I was engulfed by wave after wave of feelings that ripped up and down my body. I had never known anything like this was possible as the final wave erupted and I called out his name. He moaned loudly as his body contracted and released.

We collapsed next to one another looking eachother in the eye.

"Aaron.....I love you."

"I love you too, Annabel. That was amazing. You were amazing."

We lay there as he gently stroked my face, both of us trying to catch our breath, slowly finding myself getting sleepy.

"Good morning Annabel."

"Who are you?"

"I'm PC Mike Flannigan. I was here yesterday with the Chief Inspector. I was assigned to stay with you. We have some concerns for your safety."

"My safety? And what about Mrs Turnbull?"

"We are still trying to trace her. It appears you have had your trust mis-placed. What I need you to do is, freshen up, compose yourself, and keep calm. Just remember that we are on your side, we want to help you get your son back safely, but you need to stay focused now, okay?"

"She was so nice to me."

"Please, Annabel, we have a long road ahead of us, but we will get there. We can only get there with your help. We will get Taylor back for you, and the people responsible for this will be brought to justice. I'm going to get a coffee, I will call the nurse to get you ready and will come straight back. We will find your son."