“I think it will be fine. Eleanor is still friends with her.” She shrugged.

“Well I hope your right. I don’t need anymore drama then I already have.” I sighed.

“Come on girls it’s time to go.” Eleanor said walking into my room without knocking I might add.

“Ok.” We said and walked out of my room.

---------

We have been on the damn boat for a most of the day now. I was pretty much over it as soon as we got on the boat. For some reason I just had a bad feeling about being on the boat today. I’ve made sure to keep as far away from the water as I possibly could.

I’ve done really well at keeping my distance from Harry. I was really annoyed with him for eaves dropping on my private conversation. There was no way for him to accidently overhearing my whole conversation.

“Anna babe? Are you okay?” Mum asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine I’m just ready to get off the boat.” I smiled at her.

“Everyone is worried about you and that’s including Harry.” She said.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Well for one your really skinny from the last time we saw you and you have been acting weird all day.” She said simply. I wasn’t expecting for her to say I’m too skinny. I mean I’m eating, but I’m just eating healthy now and not eating junk food all the time.

“You know if you have a eating disorder we won’t judge you.” She said. She honestly thinks I have an eating disorder. I don’t need this crap right now…..

“Excuse me.” I said pushing past her and walking inside the boat to the lounge area. When I turned the corner I ran right into Harry. I didn’t say anything I just pushed passed him trying not to look in his eyes.

“You okay?” He genuinely asked me.

“Well let’s see would you be okay if everyone on this boat thinks you have an eating disorder? Oh and would you like if you found out your ex eavesdropped on your private conversation and then told everyone what he heard?” I spat at him.

“Who thinks you have an eating disorder?” he asked ignoring the last thing I said.

“Everyone, and don’t act like you aren’t one of them.” I snarled at him.

“Look Anna I noticed you looked skinner, but I never once thought you had an eating disorder.” He said. I looked up in his eyes and saw the sincerity in them.

“Why can’t everyone just realize I’ve just been eating healthier and working out.” I said while running my hands through my disheveled hair. He was about to say something, but I cut him off.

“Look Harry don’t try and act like you care about me. You’ve made it very clear you don’t care about me any more.” I said quietly.

“Anna that’s not fair.” He said.

“Fair? You want to talk about fair? It wasn’t fair for you to break up with me without hearing my side of the story. It wasn’t fair for you to say the things you said to me. It wasn’t fai-“

“ANNA SHUT UP!” Harry yelled at me cutting me off. I took a large step away from him. I saw a flash of guilt flash through his eyes.

“Sorry I didn’t-“

“What’s going on?” Louis asked cutting Harry off this time.

“Nothing. When are we heading back to shore?” I asked trying to change the subject. Louis looked between Harry and I before stopping at me.