The time went by quickly and at 4.30pm everything was ready for the guests to come. It was the first time I thought about Harry again and I wondered if he would come to the Party. I decided not to wait for him he wouldn't come anyway. We put the drinks into the big fridge and put the chips and popcorn on the table before we hushed upstairs to get ourself ready. I choose my black leggings with a ruby colored deep cut out shirt and decided against wearing something with long sleeves. Today I didn't care that everyone could see my skin, I was tan. Tanner than usual and the weird thing was, I wasn't scared to show. I put some big armbands over my scars and a necklace around my neck as I started doing my make-up. I wanted to put more make-up on, I wanted to be something different tonight. I wanted to be the one I was before everything happened. I did my eye-liner and Mascara stronger than usual, put some powder over my face before I started to use my eye shadow and lipstick. I turned around to look at Ruby but she already looked at me and nodded approving.

“You look wonderful” she smiled and I thanked her.

“Look at you, then you know what wonderful is” I smiled and she chuckled.

“Come on bestie, we're gonna party tonight” She threw her arm around my shoulder and we went back down.

Ruby put in some music and turned it loud as she handed me a beer.

“Ruby I don't like beer” I whined.

“You can't start with the long drinks now” she told me and winked.

“Okay okay” I gave in and grabbed the corona.

We clinked with our bottles of beer and both took a sip as we sat down and waited for the guests to come.

At 6 pm there was still no sign of anyone but then a few minutes later it seemed like they were all coming at the same time. I lost Ruby in the big crowd and my eyes went bigger and bigger as the house was already full but there were still people coming. I wondered where we wanted to dance and sit when there were so many people but as soon as I saw them going out in the garden I knew what Ruby was doing the past few days. She cleaned the garden again. Our garden were we partied nearly the whole last summer. Well the summer before I started to be weird. I loved Rubys garden, it was big and the furniture was amazing and I just enjoyed being here again. I wondered how I managed to miss all those parties the last year.

Suddenly the music was turned off and I heard Rubys voice as I walked into the big living room. Ruby was standing on a table and smiled at me as she saw me walking through the door.

“Okay guys, I'm glad that you're all here and I want to have the best party ever tonight, who is in?”

Everyone cheered and screamed.

“That sounds good” Ruby continued “I just want you to be careful, don't break anything. A few of you already noticed we can smoke and party outside in the garden too and I bed you not to go towards the flowers. Beer and drinks are in the kitchen, you can take whatever you want same goes for the food.”

Again everyone else cheered and screamed.

“Thanks to everyone who came and brought something with them, I'M glad we can spent some time together.”

Everyone put his drink up in the air and I looked at Ruby. She looked so happy and I knew she was nervous about having so many people in her house, I prayed they'd all be careful with her furniture and the flowers. Yes Rubys flowers.

“One last thing” Ruby began again “I want to thank my best friend, Millie for helping me today and being the best friend ever. You don't know how glad I am that you're here and that you're here partying with us. Thanks for everything and I love you” Ruby got teary eyes as she looked at me and I mouthed an I LOVE YOU TOO back at her as she smiled an put her drink up.