he pulled out his phone while walking after getting a notification.

MOM

where are you? 21:42pm

are you here yet? 21:42pm

he typed a reply and ran to the bus station a block away. he waited for the bus while sitting on the side in silence.

bus number 110-824. to incheon airport.

he got on the bus and found a seat at the back of the bus. he threw his bag at the seat beside him as he took the one beside the window. there was only him and a family of five in the bus. it was 10pm.

his phone beeped, signalling a message.

1 unread message from juhyeon.

he pressed into the chat and read the message.

UGLY : jeon! you home yet?

his face immediately changed as he replied her with a smile.

MAN GOD : yup! just got home.

he knew lying wasn't going to solve anything. but he couldn't help it. he got a reply almost immediately.

UGLY : well, good that you didn't get kidnapped or something.

MAN GOD : i can fight

UGLY : of course you can fight, go on.

he chuckled, the bus came to a stop. he got down from the bus and walked into the airport. this is it. his mom already checked in his luggage him so all he needed to do was to meet her in front of the departure gate.

he stopped by the convenience store and got himself a pack of ruffles before his eyes landed on the buy one free one ramen displayed. jungkook thought about how juhyeon and him would always eat ramen when it's raining because they couldn't get home, how they would walk in the rain 10 minutes later anyways.

how they would have one of the most random conversations, at the most random times. she would always be there when he needs her, she probably knew him better than he knew himself. one look and she knows what he's thinking, one smirk and his devilish plans would be transferred to her brain. it's like they were connected.

an announcement was made, "flight number 827 to munich, germany is now boarding. please proceed to gate 21. thank you."

he sighed as he made his way to the gate with his mother, the day he dreaded came. the day he would need to leave seoul. the day he would need to leave taehyung, his friends. and the day, we would need to leave her.

jungkook sent a message to taehyung before replying to juhyeon's message.

MAN GOD : shut up asshole

jungkook placed his backpack under his seat and buckled his seat belt. his mom placed her hand on his, reassuring him that it's okay when it's actually not.

UGLY : i thought you changed since you were fairly good to me today, welp.

UGLY : I guess people don't change overnight         do they

MAN GOD : go to sleep

UGLY : u r not my mother. but ok bye

he heaved a heavy sigh before replying to her message.

MAN GOD : goodnight.

"passengers aboard please turn off all your electronic as we are going to take off now."

MAN GOD : o and ugly,
[!] message not sent due to activation of airplane mode.

MAN GOD : please they not to miss me
too much
[!] message not sent due to activation of airplane mode.