(short)problems

You leaned back onto the wall and sighed. You tuned your bass and had mental thoughts. You put it down and sigh again, a little tape recorder was next to you at the moment. You press the red button and hear a background beat to it. You tilt your head trying to remember who helped you do this, "maybe it was squanchy" you decide to sing along with it

"(Y/n) is it just you and me in this recage of this world? That must be so confusing for a 'little' girl/boy and I know you're going to need me here with you but I'm losing myself and I'm afraid your gonna lose me to" you pause a little but hearing shuffling "this magic keeps me alive, but it's making crazy and if I'm going to save you, then who's going to save me? Please forgive me for what ever I do...if I don't remember you" suddenly you hear a thump beside you. You see Rick and sigh. "You-you still remember that s-song (y/n)? I t-told you to-to forget about it." You sigh again angrily and glare at him "if your not gonna help then leave" he takes another drink from the bottle and smiles at you "n-no fine I'll j-join in"

"(Y/n), I-i could feel myself sl-slipping away, I don't r-remember what I fucking said. But I remember that I saw you frown I swear it wasn't you it was me (cheesy ain't it) this magic keeps me alive but it's making us crazy and I need to save but who's going to save me?" You start singing along with him. "Please forgive me for what ever I do when I don't remember you" both summer and Morty peek at the two of you from the door "wh-what's going on I-in there?" Summer looks at Morty "I have no idea"

Rick sits up and gently puts a hand on your cheek "please forgive me for whatever I do, when I don't remember you" both of you gently continue "da da da da da da dada" he then roughly kisses you (if you were in 3rd person that's what you'd see) you pull away and hug him tightly "please don't turn your self in" you say silently "I-I would never d-do that" he said. He looked away guilty "but I have to...for you, Beth, Morty and summer" he said mentally and hugged back.

Stuff stuff the end stuff