chapter 1

Jonathan started to walk into one of the villages. It seemed quiet and everyone looked like normal human beings. 'They must be witches' Jonathan thought.

A witch started to walk up to Jonathan. Jonathan stopped walking and kept calm.

"Who are you?" A guy said. He was short with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and possibly Hispanic.

Jonathan decided to use his nickname because he wasn't sure if he can trust this person. "The name is delirious. May I ask for your name?"

"My name is lui, I am the second most powerful witch in this village. Are you new to Canada?" Lui asked, keeping an eye on every move Jonathan makes.

"Yes I am, now if you don't mind I'm trying to explore every part of Toronto, Canada." Jonathan said trying to walk past lui. Lui moved in front of Jonathan, blocking him from leaving any where. Jonathan rolled his eyes and got prepared to hear what lui has to say.

"We don't allow any other creature in our village. If your a vampire their village is seven streets down to the right. If your a werewolf then their village is seven streets to the left." Lui said. "If you don't mind me asking but what are you?" He added.

"You don't need to worry about that. Look I will be leaving so you don't have to worry about getting me out of your village." Jonathan assured him. Lui hesitated before moving out his way. Jonathan started to walk towards the werewolf's village.

As Jonathan was walking a werewolf caught his scent from afar. Jonathan had also smelt about hundreds of different werewolf's.

Jonathan entered their territory. Nogla was watching from a distance getting a weird feeling about him. 'His scent is not normal' he thought. Nogla decided that he should greet himself and get to know this strange creature.

Jonathan can tell that the werewolf's can smell something off about him.

"Hello, my name is nogla and who might you be?" Nogla asked.

"My name is delirious. I'm just taking a stroll, trying to get to know the place better." Jonathan told him, trying to walk again.

"I don't think I can let that happen." Nogla said getting ahold of Jonathan's arm. Jonathan froze nogla in place. Nogla couldn't move anything but his eyes.

"Don't worry it will ware off in a few minutes." Jonathan said before leaving to the next village.

Soon Jonathan reached the vampires village. He thought of staying here since its easier to show off the vampire side of him, but he probably has to hide is fangs because its not like the other vampires.

There was kids and adults everywhere. Walking around, talking, sitting down and relaxing. 'This looks like a good spot to be at' Jon thought.

"Wait, what happens if the sun comes out? Vampires can't stay in the sun. Will they be inside all day until night?" Jonathan whispered to himself.

"Hello, who might you be? My name is Scotty." Scotty said.

"Hi, I'm delirious. If you don't mind me asking, but what do you guys do when the sun comes out?" Jon asked.

"We stay in our houses, don't you?" He asked, confused.

"Oh yeah of course." Jon lied. "It's just that since its a different place here I thought maybe you guys do different thing." Jonathan tried to convince him.

"Oh no, we all do the same things. Anyways welcome to our village. I hope you are comfortable here and if there are any problems come find me or ask people for vanoss." He said before leaving.

Jonathan walked to a empty house that was getting sold and bought it. Everything he need was included in the house so he didn't need to worry about it. Jonathan was tired but scared that if he wakes up in the afternoon or something and casually walks out then the vampires are going to automatically know he's different. Jonathan didn't realize he fell asleep thinking about that situation and what he was going to do.