Final Farewell

Thursday

~Maria~

It was the day before the prom and I still haven’t found a date. I know that Alexis and Unique have a date but I sure don’t. If I don’t find one by tonight I gonna be fucked. I’m pretty and everything. Is there something wrong with me? But anyways, I was at school and I was with Alexis and Unique. They both were talking about prom. I was sitting there suffering.

“OMG tomorrow’s gonna be the best party ever.” Alexis said.

“I know right. I’m just glad that Diggy and I are going to together. Who are you going with Alexis?” Unique said.

“Oh I’m going with Trenton.” Alexis said.

“The quarterback of the football team!” Unique said.

“Yup.” I said.

“OMG! Will you guys shut the fuck up? You guys are acting like a bunch of fucking year olds.” I said getting up.

I got up from the table and walked away. I know snapping on them was wrong, but really shut the fuck up. I kept walking and walking until I reached the classroom. I could’ve gone inside but I was stopped. I turned around and saw Ty walking towards me. Oh great! What the fuck did he want?

“Hey Maria.” Ty said.

“Hi.” I said.

 “Listen can I talk to you?” Ty asked.

“You got me waiting so go ahead.” I said.

“Would you consider, maybe going to the prom with me tomorrow night.” Ty said.

“Are you fucking serious?” I said.

“What?” Ty said.

“You expect me to go to prom with you after what happened.” I said.

“Look I’m sorry about that. I know that you don’t have a date with anyone. I know that I don’t have a date with anyone. Plus, I really like you.” Ty said.

“Go with one of your hoes you sleep with.” I said walking away.

As I walked away, Ty grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. For a second I got really scared. Ty licked his lips and cupped my face into his hand. Gently, he pressed his lips against mine. The kiss that we shared was so passionate. When he pulled away we looked in each other’s eyes and he walked away. I felt guilty cause he asked me politely and all I did was act like a total fucking bitch. When the bell rung, class already started.

~Unique~

Alexis and I were walking to class and I bet she was thinking the same thing I was. What the fuck was wrong with Maria earlier? We entered the classroom and saw Maria smiling. I was pretty creeped out. First she’s all mad and the next she’s all happy and shit. I don’t know even know what was happening so I ignored it until lunch time.

~Maria~

It’s lunchtime and all day I’ve been thinking about Ty. I don’t know what it is but what he did earlier really touched my heart. I walked over to Unique and Alexis and they looked at me with the strangest look on their faces.

“What?” I said.

“I don’t get it.” Unique said.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I said.