Coming Back

The Next Day

11:30 am: Sunday

~Unique~

I woke up the next morning happier than ever. I was waking up on a beach next to a guy that I love dearly. But it’s too bad that’s our last day here in Cancun. We have to leave at 3 so we have at least 3 hours to pack and do one more thing in Cancun. I gotta say that this trip was so much fun. I never had so much fun in my life. This was the best experience that I ever had in my life. Too bad it has to end right now.

I turned over and saw Diggy sleeping. He looked cute when he’s sleeping. I stared at him the whole time until he woke up. He fluttered his eyes and saw me. I gave him a quick smile telling him hi.

“Good morning.” I said softly.

“Good morning.” Diggy said.

“Last night was fun.” I said.

“I know I was there.” Diggy said.

“I’m serious. It was the best experience that I ever had. Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” Diggy said.

“Babe, we should get back so we could get ready to go.” I said.

“I don’t wanna leave.” Diggy whined.

“I know but we have too. Our flight isn’t until 3 and we have to get ready.” I said.

“Aight.” Diggy said.

Diggy and I grabbed our stuff and went back in the car. My back was hurting and shit. But last night was pretty romantic. We got to the house in 45 minutes and we began to pack all of our shit. I finished packing in about 25-30 minutes. So I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my striped shirt, shorts, denim vest, and Jordan retro 7’s. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I waited for Diggy but I guess he was still upstairs. Then I saw him come out the kitchen eating a sandwich.

“What the fuck?” I said.

“What?” Diggy said.

“How long have you’ve been in there?” I asked.

“For 5 minutes.” Diggy said.

“Shit.” I said.

“Anyway, you ready to go?” Diggy asked.

“Yea babe lets go.” I said.

Diggy and I left the house, put the luggage in the car, and drove off to the airport. We arrived there like around 2:50. We ran to our gate and managed to catch our flight. As soon as I took my seat I fell right asleep.

~Diggy~

I looked over and I saw Unique knocked out sleep. I guess she was tired after last night. Even I felt a little tired. I tilted my head to the side and instantly fell asleep.

7 Hours Later

10:35 pm

~Unique~

Finally after a couple hours on the plane I was tired as a motherfucker. We got in the car and drove back home. I got out the car and we went our separate ways. I entered the house and dragged myself upstairs to my room. I collapsed on my bed. It felt good to be on my own bed again. I loved the soft mattress that made me stressed relieved. I just knew that tomorrow was going to be one long ass fucking day.