Having Fun?

The Next Morning

~Diggy~

It was early in the morning and I heard my phone vibrating. I had an incoming call; I didn’t bother on looking at the caller, so I just answered it. But I wasn’t expecting for this person to call me.

“Hello.” I said.

“Diggy where are you I haven’t heard from you in days.” Rose said.

“Rose?” I said.

“Yea babe it’s me.” Rose said.

“What are you doing calling me?” I asked.

“I miss you. I want to have your body on mine.” Rose said.

“Well you can’t cause I’m Cancun.” I said.

“What? Why are you in Cancun without me?” Rose said.

“I’m with Unique and we’re having a romantic weekend with just the two of us.” I said.

“You can’t do this to me. You said you fucking loved me.” Rose said.

“Rose, the only reason I said that shit was because I was fucking your brains out.” I said

“You can’t betray me like this?” Rose said.

“Well it looks like I did.” I said.

“We can work this out.” Rose said.

“Rose, it’s over.” I said.

“Please……” Rose begged.

“Goodbye.” I said.

“You know what? Have fun with your bitch.’’ Rose said.

I didn’t say another word to Rose cause I hung up. Being mean to Rose was the hardest thing I ever had to do. But I had to set that bitch straight by telling her I don’t need her services any more. It was a one-time only thing. I mean I love Unique and I didn’t want to change that shit for the world. Maybe one day when we’re out of high school; I’ll even ask her to marry me. Who knows what would happen.

Unique rolled over after I got off the phone with Rose. She opened her eyes looking at me with a concerned look. I didn’t want her asking questions about what happened, but she was going to do it anyway.

“Who was that?” Unique asked.

“Rose.” I said.

“What did she want?” Unique asked.

“Just some of me.” I said.

“Oh well she ain’t getting none.” Unique said.

“I know that.” I said.

“You better know.” Unique said.

“Shut up and go back to sleep.” I said.

“Whatever.” Unique said.

Unique turned over and fell right back to sleep. I however got out of bed and went out on the balcony. I looked at the beach view and couples holding hands and other shit. The funny thing was I didn’t tell Unique that I fucked Rose again after we got together. Maybe that’s the reason why Rose is still bothering me. I know what I did was wrong, but Unique and I are passed that already.

~Unique~

I woke up minutes later and saw Diggy outside on the balcony. I quietly got out of bed, put on his shirt, and went to the balcony. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. I guess he knew it was me cause he wasn’t startled at all.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yea babe.” Diggy said.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked again.

“Babe, do you have a fucking hearing aid? If I said I was fine I was fine. God damnnit.” Diggy yelled.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I said.

“*sighs* I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s just that I have things on my mind.” Diggy said.

“Well, if you want to talk about it, I’m here for you. Okay?” I said.

“Thanks babe.” Diggy said.

I gave Diggy a kiss on the forehead and started walking away. But he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He grabbed my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. It was so soft and gentle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued to kiss on the balcony. I even peeked to see if anyone was looking.

Surprisingly, people were looking. But I didn’t care I was enjoying the passionate moment I was sharing with Diggy at this moment. I stopped everything cause I wanted to take a shower. I turned the shower on and put it on warmish hot water. I stepped in the shower and let the water run all down my body. Minutes later, I stepped out and went into the bedroom. I saw Diggy sitting on the bed kind of waiting for me.

“Damn babe, you look hot.” Diggy said.

“Thanks babe. But I just took a shower.” I said.

“I know, but you look hot with water dripping from you.” Diggy said.

“Okay.” I said walking to the closet.

I picked out my clothes for the day and sat on the bed next to Diggy. From the morning to afternoon we stayed in working on our project and watching TV. In an hour, we already finished the project. So now all we could do right now was have fun.

~6 pm~

“Babe you wanna do something tonight?” Diggy asked.

“Sure what do you want to do?” I asked.

“Maybe have a picnic on the beach.” Diggy said.

“Okay, that doesn’t sound all that bad.” I said.

“Aight, then get dressed.” Diggy said.

“We’re going now.” I said.

“Yea babe.” Diggy said.

“Fine.” I said getting up.

~Diggy~

Unique was taking a shower until I heard the doorbell ranged. Since Unique was in the shower, I had to get it. I hurried downstairs and opened the door. I couldn’t believe that they were even here. I don’t even know why this person followed me here. Oh great! I know that Unique is not going to like that the fact that this person is here.

“What are you doing here?

“I came here for you………”

I know this person is so fucking psycho. Why would they come here knowing that I am here with Unique? I don’t want to ruin my relationship with Unique again. I already made it up to her by taking her here to Cancun. So far she hasn’t even complained.  

To Be Continued