Real Feelings

6 am

~Unique~

I was getting my beauty sleep when I get a call. I answered my phone tiredly. I didn’t feel like talking on the phone right now. But I had to anyways.

“Hello.” I said.

“Unique it’s me.” Diggy said.

“Diggy what do you want? It’s 6 am.” I said.

“Can you come over?” Diggy asked.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just come over; damn.” Diggy said.

“Okay, okay I’ll be over in 5 minutes.” I said.

“Aight.” Diggy said.

“Bye.” I said hanging up the phone.

I forced myself to get outta bed. I splashed water on my face and put on my shoes. I snuck downstairs and went across the street. I knocked on the door and Diggy opened it. As usual it was still dark and cold. I guess he was the only person at his house or his family was sleeping.

“What is this about?” I said stepping in the house.

“I needed to talk to you about something.” Diggy said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“What happened earlier today………” Diggy stopped.

“Rose was being a total bitch; I know.” I said.

“But is it true what she said. That you like me.” Diggy said.

“To be honest, I do like you. It’s just that at the time you were with Rose. And when you kissed me it made my feelings stronger for you.” I said.

“Really?” Diggy said.

“Yea and I can’t lie.” I said.

“Well since you told me the truth. I guess it’s time for me to come clean.” Diggy said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Ever since, I met you on that day, I fell for you instantly. But I didn’t want to ruin my relationship with Rose. And kissing you would make me confuse and I didn’t care. That’s why I broke up with Rose today. Cause of you.” Diggy said.

“What are you saying?” I asked.

“I’m saying I’m in love with you.” Diggy said.

“You are?” I said sounding shocked.

“Yea.” Diggy said.

“Aww, I love you too.” I said walking up to him.

Diggy cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was so sensual and passionate. It felt as if I was in the clouds. I wrapped my arms around his neck; lifting my foot up. Diggy’s hand went down holding my waist. We kept on kissing and kissing, and then we started making out. I stopped everything cause it was getting late.

I said goodbye to Diggy and went back across the street to my house. I quietly snuck back upstairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes and laid back in bed. As soon as my head hit my pillow; I fell asleep. But I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I knew that tonight was a good night. I think Diggy agreed with me too.