Birthday Party

Hours Later

~Unique~

Hours ago Diggy and I arrived in Cancun. We explored the house which by the way is gorgeous. We were relaxing and watching TV when I get a call from Maria. I got up from the couch and went in another room.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey hold on.” Maria said.

“Okay.” I said.

“Hello.” Maria said coming back.

“Hey.” Alexis said.

“Oh hey Alexis.” I said.

“Hey, so you’re mom told us that you’re in Cancun.” Maria said.

“Yea I’m with Diggy for the week until Sunday.” I said.

“So you guys are gonna be alone?” Alexis asked.

“Yea, why? Is that a big problem?” I asked.

“Yea it’s a big ass problem.” Maria said.

“What’s the problem?” I asked.

“My nigga, you’re mom agreed to you going away from the week with your boyfriend. Doesn’t that sound a little suspicious?” Maria asked.

“Maybe my mom just trust me and wants me to be my own person.” I said.

“Okay whatever you say.” Maria said.

“Guys, this is not the time to fight right now!” Alexis yelled.

“She’s right, I’m sorry.” Maria said.

“Yea, I’m sorry too.” I said.

“Happy birthday girl.” Maria said.

“Thanks you guys.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” Alexis said.

“Well we’ll just go now. We don’t want to keep your boo thang waiting on you.” Maria joked.

“Shut up you guys.” I said laughing.

“Mm kay bye.” Maria said.

“Bye.” I said laughing.

We all hung up the phone and I went to go join Diggy in the room. I saw his that he had a towel around his waist. He was covered in nothing was water. He looked so hot. I just wanted to lick every single droplet off of his body. But then I pulled myself together.

“Babe, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Getting ready.” Diggy said.

“For what?” I asked.

“Your birthday.” Diggy said.

“Oh shit! Is it time already?” I said.

“Yes it is. Now hurry up and get ready.” I said.

“Okay, okay.” I said.

I took a 15 minutes warm shower. I was pretty jet legged from the flight earlier. So I needed to wake up a little bit. I needed to shake off the nerves out of my body. After showering, I put on my clothes and Diggy and I headed out. Instead of taking the care we just walked to the club. Guys were giving me cat-calls and it was so nice of them. Even though Diggy was standing next to me, I could see that he was flattered by it. He knew that those niggas couldn’t have me cause I was with him. I guess he knew that as well.