Wildin Out

1 Day Later: Monday

~Diggy~

“Yo Ty, I really fucked up.”  I said to Ty on the phone.

“What did you do?” Ty asked.

“I fucked Rose.” I said.

“You did what?” Ty said.

“Yea.” I said.

“Well did you tell Unique?” Ty asked.

“It’s worst, she found out.” I said.

“Damn.” Ty said.

“I don’t know what to do right now bruh.” I said.

“Tell her you’re sorry.” Ty said.

“I already tried that and she won’t even see me.” I said.

“Well you should go up to her face and be like I messed up, I know and other shit like that.” Ty said.

“Okay, okay.” I said.

“Aight and let me know what happens after okay.” Ty said.

“Aight man.” I said.

“Kay bye.” Ty said.

“Bye.” I said hanging up the phone.

After hearing what Ty said, I thought I try talking to her today. But I don’t want to be witnessed by Maria, Alexis and Jacob. I don’t want to lose her to anyone else. Unique is the only one that I want to be with. I don’t what I would do if I lost her.

I took a quick shower and got ready for school. I headed out the door without eating breakfast. I was almost about to be late. I rushed out the house and started walking fast to school. I saw Ty and caught up with him. We went to our first class of the day was science as fucking usual.

“Class there will be a project that will be due and counted towards your grade.” Mr. L said.

“Oh great.” I whispered.

“You’re telling me.” Ty whispered.

“So here are the partners and both people have to cooperate to this project. Mr. L said.

“I bet we’re partners.” Ty whispered.

“I know.” I whispered.

“Ty and Mark.” Mr. L said.

“What!?!” Ty yelled.

“Maria and Alexis.” Mr. L said.

“Oh great.” I whispered.

“Last but not least, Diggy and Unique.” Mr. L said.

“Oh that’s fucked up.” Unique yelled.

“Watch your mouth.” Mr. L said.

“Whatever.” Unique said.

This was a great opportunity to tell Unique how I feel and how sorry I was. I think it would be great. I just hope Unique will give me a chance to explain myself. Cause I wasn’t going to stop until Unique forgives me and takes me back.

~Unique~

This is just great. Diggy and I are partners for the science project. Why did Mr. L have to put us together? Now I have to suffer and deal with this nigga once and for all. But I knew I had to do it cause it was my grade put on the line and I wasn't gonna fail for any fucking body. As soon as the bell ranged and I headed straight to English class.