Hatin On Me

The Next Day

~Unique~

I woke up this morning tired than I ever could be. I took a shower and put on my clothes. For the day I was looking like a soldier, but the stylish version. I ran downstairs and saw Mom making breakfast. She was surprised to see me home. But seriously, it’s Monday and I have to go back to school. I needed to see my friends again.

Mom offered me breakfast but I wasn’t hungry. I left the house and started walking to school. I wasn’t fast enough but I wasn’t at the right speed. I didn’t arrive at school until 5 minutes before first period. I rushed to class and took my seat. Maria and Alexis sat near me. They were probably thinking what was wrong. Nothing was wrong it’s just that I was tired. That’s when class started.

I heard nothing when the teacher was speaking. I fell asleep in class and surprisingly I didn’t get in trouble for that. I was sitting like almost in front of the class and nigga didn’t catch me. When class was over I immediately went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face to wake me up. Then I dabbed my face dry. As I was leaving, I bumped into Rose.

“Oh shit!” I said.

“Well, well, well look whose back from her vacation.” Rose said.

“Look Rose I’m not her to start shit with you right now.” I said.

“Don’t bail on me now. It’s not my fault that your boyfriend misses my ass.” Rose said.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I’ve had enough of Rose’s smart mouth and she was really getting me upset. I walked up to her and stared right in her face.

“Listen I don’t give a fuck whether or not you fucked Diggy not once but twice. At least I know I’m not a fucking slut who treats people like a bunch of dog shit. You may say all the hurtful things about m*. But you know what is true? Diggy is never going to love you. He’s in love with me and he always will be. You’re too big of a fucking slut for him to be dealing with your ass.” I said.

After revealing my true feelings to Rose, I walked away leaving her in the bathroom by herself. I walked to my next class and Maria wanted to know what was going one. But I just smiled and continued to listen to the teacher. Cause I knew what I did earlier felt great. I stood up to that bitch’s face and set her straight.

Lunch-Time

~Unique~

It was lunch time and I was hungry as shit. So Maria, Alexis and I went to the nearby Chinese restaurant. We ordered the family pack which included: 9 chicken wings, fried rice, French fries, and eggrolls. We sat down and digged in. Just then Diggy and Ty showed up. Diggy sat next to me and Ty next Alexis and Maria. I could tell by the look on Alexis’ face; she wasn’t too happy about that. I had to find out what was going on.

“So I heard you stood up to Rose.” Ty said.

“I did actually. Somebody needs to set that bitch straight.” I said.

Before anybody could say anything else incomes Rose. We all stared at her while she went up to the counter and ordered food. I was done with my tray and went to go throw it away. Of course I bumped into her again. I walked passed her not saying anything.

“You know he always loved my pussy better.” Rose said.

“What?” I asked.

“You know my pussy was much better than yours. He hit it and liked it. So don’t be a little bitch and try to say what a pathetic slut like me. If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even be in a fucking relationship with Diggy right now.” Rose said

“Whatever believe what the fuck you want too? Just know that you’ll never have him back. Not even if you too were last fucking people on this damn earth. And you know what? I think you’re jealous.” I said.

“Jealous? Of what? You ain’t got nothing I want.” Rose said.

 “I got your man and I’ve stolen the life you wanted to spend with him. But you know what? He doesn’t deserve you cause all you’re gonna do is treat him like shit. And cheat on him constantly and if he does it to you, you get mad when you’ve been doing it throughout the whole relationship.” I said.

“Whatever.” Rose said walking away.

I turned back around and sat with the crew. They all looked at me like what the fuck just happened? I didn’t care anymore that bitch is getting me mad. She’s always bring me down cause she’s mad she can’t be with Diggy well oh well. I know that she’s hatin on me and I don’t give a shit about her. After lunch, we all went back to class.

At Home

I came home and saw Mom on the couch. I ignored her and went upstairs to my room. For the rest of the evening, I stayed in my room and watched TV. I didn’t want to be bothered or nothing. I was too tired and stressed about what happened today at school I knew it was uncalled for but hey Rose had that shit coming her fucking way.

~Rose~

Is it true what Unique said? Maybe I’ve been acting like a total bitch lately. I just want Diggy back but I now have to realize that he’s never coming back. I mean we’ve had a long ass relationship together. Since Unique showed up, he’s acting shady and now I just have to accept the fact that he’s never coming back.

I sat in my room listening Chris’s Brown song Without You. It reminded me that I can’t live with Diggy but sooner or later, I was just going to have to move on with my life. It’s gonna take time and patience for me to do that. 

(This story is almost done. I have four more chapters and I'll be publishing a new Chris Brown fanfic called How to Love. It's about Chris and a girl name Aaleeyah who are best friends since forever. But Chris gets a girlfriend and Aaleeyah gets kind of jealous. But then again she gains feelings for him. Romantic feelings. Will you guys be interested in reading this? Comment below.)