Friends Or Betrayal

The Next Morning

~Unique~

Waking up the next morning was not good for me. Today I was starting high school all over again. It was my senior year and I wasn’t about to start over again if we move. I made myself get out of bed and took a quick shower. Since I changed my hair color; I wanted to see if Diggy would notice me. So I wore my hair out. I wore my ripped black leggings, a white strap shirt, jean jacket, and a pair of black converse. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

After getting ready, I hurried downstairs and saw mom. She was in the kitchen cooking and I don’t know why. I wasn’t going to eat anyways, cause I had to hurry and get to school. I put my bag on my shoulders and headed out the door. I started walking down a couple of blocks until I saw a lot of kids walking into a school.  That’s how I knew it was a school.

I entered the building and started looking for the principal’s office or something. Then I found the main office. The secretary looked up and saw me. She knew I was a new student and immediately pointed to the principal’s office. I knocked on the door nervously.

“Come in.” The principal said. “What do you want?”

“I’m Unique Rodriguez, the new student.” I said.

“Oh that’s right. Okay here’s your locker combination and your schedule for the year.” The principal handed me two pieces of paper.

“Thanks.” I said walking out the door.

“Oh Miss Rodriguez.” The principal said.

“Yea.” I said.

“Welcome to San Diego High.” The principal said

“Thank you.” I said.

I walked out the main office and was in the hallway. I found my locker and put my bag in there. I grabbed my notebook and pen; then closed my locker shut. As I turned around; I bumped into someone. Both of our books fell on the floor.

“Oops, I am so sorry.” I said.

“No it was my fault, I should’ve looked where I was going.” The guy said.

We both looked at each and come to find out it was Diggy. I was shocked as he was. I didn’t know that he came to this school. Well-being that it’s closer; why wouldn’t he?

“Unique?” Diggy said.

“Diggy?” I said.

“Wow, look at you. You’re a blonde.” Diggy said.

“Yea I know.” I said.

“It’s looks great.” Diggy said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Look Unique we need to talk.” Diggy said.

“About what?” I asked.

“I haven’t been truthfully with you.” Diggy said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused.

“I have a…………” Diggy was interrupted.

Before Diggy could say anything else, a girl came up to him and gave him a kiss right in front of me. She pulled away and looked straight at me.

“Who the fuck is this bitch?” the girl said.

“Excuse me who the fuck are you talking too?” I said.