Boy Next Door

The Next Morning

~Unique~

Waking up the next morning had me feeling weird and strange. It was my first day of waking up in the new house and I had to admit it was pretty cool. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed water all over my face to wake myself up. Then I went downstairs and saw mom unpacking the kitchen utensils and started cooking.

“Morning mom.” I said tiredly.

“Good morning honey.” Mom said.

“This is house is great.” I said.

“I know and that’s even the best part.” Mom said.

“It’s not?” I asked.

“In the back there’s a pool and hot tub.” Mom said.

“Oh my gosh really?” I said.

“But you’ll after go later. Are you hungry?” Mom asked.

“Am I?” I said.

Mom cooked Belgium waffles and turkey bacon. She even made her fresh, homemade orange juice. I ate and I felt so stuffed. I went back upstairs and took a shower. Then I wore my black tank top, studded vintage shorts, and kawaii bear sneakers. I pinned my hair up in a nice bun. I rushed downstairs and walked past Mom. I would have gotten away with it; but mom suddenly stopped me.

“Hold on missy.” Mom said.

“What is it now?” I said turning around.

“We have to go across the street to meet the new neighbors.” Mom said.

“What why?” I said. “I hardly know them people. Why should I give a rat’s ass?”

“You’re going and that’s final; no ifs, ands, or buts.” Mom said.

“Fine.”  I said.

“Thank you for your cooperation.” Mom said.

“You’re welcome.” I said.

“We’re going now!” Mom said.

“Okay!” I said.

Mom and I walked out the house. Then we went across the street to go meet our neighbors. I really wasn’t ready for this shit. I hated meeting people I don’t really know. It feels strange and weird.

~Diggy~

I was in my room with my brother from another mother: Ty. We were in my room playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. Well, I was playing; he however was on my laptop watching vids of girls twerking, yiking, and other shit. Ty was a horny motherfucker; but he was bro though. I stopped doing that a long time ago. Say about freshman year of high school. I’m a senior now and I feel great. I have a girlfriend and her name is Rosa Guzman. I’ve known her since 3rd grade; but I always saw her as a huge slut.

Then came high school. I was mature and went puberty; then I started getting feelings for her. I went up to her to tell her how I felt. She listened and we went out ever since. Rosa was the only girl for me. She never doubted me and always listened to me. Rosa also had the best advice whenever I needed it.

I heard the door open downstairs and I knew something was going on. But I didn’t bother to make a move. Cause really I didn’t care what the hell was going on. It was irrelevant and I didn’t need to know.