No More Lies

3 Days Later

After School

~Rose~

It’s Thursday and I’m so happy. I haven’t heard from Diggy since Monday. I didn’t know what the fuck is going on right now. But I needed to have him but he keeps ignoring my calls and shit. It’s like he’s ignoring me entirely. I didn’t do anything to him; I bet that he’s still depressed about what happened between him and Unique.

I wasn’t going to have my boyfriend beat himself up over a girl that he only knew for about a week in a half. If he wasn’t going to give me attention then oh well. I had to go and find it myself. I was in my car on my way to Junior’s. I found my date and greeted him. His name was Quincy.

“You look beautiful.” Quincy said.

“Thank you.” I said.

We started talking and doing other shit. I’m just glad no one was here to witness this. It would have been a real problem if anyone tells Diggy about this.

~Unique~

Maria and I were at Junior’s hanging out with each other. We were talking about school and our childhood. It was good to have someone that I have so much in common with. The waiter came over to our table and asked us our orders. We told him and he walked away from.

I looked around and then I spotted Rose and some guy she was with. I didn’t know who this guy was; but he looked good. I couldn’t blame her, but I did know what she was doing was wrong.

“Maria, looks who’s here.” I said.

“Who?” Maria asked

“It’s Rose. She’s out on a date and it’s not with Diggy.” I said.

“Oh shit! Should you tell him?” Maria said.

“I don’t know. I haven’t spoken to him in like 3 days now cause of the whole lying to me thing.” I said.

“Well get over that shit and tell him how you feel and what you saw.” Maria said.

“Okay, okay. I’ll talk to him tonight.” I said.

“You better.” Maria said.

After talking, the waiter came over to us with our food. I ate chicken wings, and fries; with some sprite. Maria had a burger, fries, and onion rings; with some coke. After eating our food we went our separate ways and went home. Mom knew that I would be home late so she didn’t have to worry.

I entered the house and went upstairs. I changed my clothes really quickly. I put on my Juicy Couture hoodies and a pair of acid-wash jeans. I kept my shoes on and ran downstairs.

“Where are you going miss?” Mom asked.

“I’m going to Diggy’s house.” I said.

“Why?” Mom asked.

“Mom, seriously it’s an emergency.” I said whining.

“I was just kidding, go ahead.” Mom said letting me go.

I hurried out the house and across the street. I stepped on the porch and knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked on the door again and Diggy answered the door. He looked like a complete mess. I can’t believe what 3 days did to him. I guess it was not having me in his life and him regretting lying to me. I want to help him right now and make sure he knows the truth. But I am sure he was surprised to even see me at his door step.