Drama Never Gone

Friday Morning

~Unique~

Waking up this morning was the greatest feeling that could ever happen to me. Diggy and I told each other how we feel. I think that we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I put on my outfit and hurried downstairs. Mom still wasn’t home. I guess she was still at work. Then I found a note from Mom saying:

Unique,

Tonight they are making me work overtime. I won’t be back until about 6 in the morning.

Luv, Mom

I put the note down and headed out the door quickly. I started walking to school and then I heard a voice coming from behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Diggy. I gave him a hug and kiss; then we walked to school together. We entered the school building and I caught up with Maria.

“Where’s Rose?” I asked.

“She didn’t get here yet.” Maria said.

“Oh thank god.” Diggy and I said.

“That was so weird.” Maria said.

“Maybe great minds think alike.” I said.

“Yea right.” Maria said.

“Whatever. Come on let’s go to class.” I said.

Maria and I closed our lockers and we headed to science class. Since Rose wasn’t here I was happy that I was able to sit next to Diggy for once. Mr. L then started teaching. A couple of minutes later, Rose comes through the door wearing a slutty outfit. She was wearing a lace see through shirt, shorts, and black toms. Her hair looked like a fucking storm.

“Sorry I’m late Mr. L.” Rose said.

“It’s okay, just take a seat.” Mr. L said.

Rose walked over to Diggy and found that I was in the seat next to him. She stood there staring at me like she fucking crazy.

“Excuse you’re in my seat.” Rose said.

“I don’t see your name on it.” I said.

“I don’t care get your ass up.” Rose said.

“Rose, she was here before you.” Diggy said.

“Don’t defend her.” Rose said.

“She was here before you came. And she can sit here all she wants too.” Diggy said.

“Mr. L, can you please tell this home wrecker to get out of my seat.” Rose said.

“Home wrecker get out of her seat.” Mr. L said.

“Mr. L!” I yelled.

“Now!” Mr. L said.

I got up from my seat and went over and sat next to Maria. I sat for the rest of the class and did nothing. I glanced over and Rose and saw that she was trying to make me jealous. I saw her grab Diggy’s hand a couple of times. That shit was really pissing me off. As soon as the bell ranged, I raced out of the classroom.

Maria caught up with me because I heard her calling me. I turned around and talked to her. I knew that I needed her advice like right now.

“Don’t let Rose get to you.” Maria said.

“She’s making my life fucking miserable.” I said tearing up.

“Rose is a jealous bitch. She’s trying to make you mad by getting back at you.” Maria said.