Birthday Surprises

~Unique~

Today was my 18th birthday and I wasn't really excited for it. I woke up this morning realizing what I had done. I slept with Diggy for the first time and I was supposed to be mad at him. But being with him last night made me feel so alive. And I couldn't lie about that. I turned over and saw Diggy sleeping. He looked so cute when he sleeps. I watched him until he opened his eyes. Diggy fluttered his eyes and then opened them. He then saw me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning" Diggy said.

"I see you're up." I said.

"Yea and I can say the same for you." Diggy said.

"Look last night ........." I was interrupted.

"You were drunk and it didn't mean shit. I guess you're no better than Rose." Diggy said.

"That's not what I was going to say. And I'm much better than Rose thank you." I said.

"It wasn't?" Diggy said.

"What I was going to say was that last night was the greatest night of my life. I know we had our problems but I just want you to know that I still love you. I always have and I always will." I said.

"I love you too babe." Diggy said.

Diggy and I gave each other another kiss. I got on top of him and started kissing his abs. But I stopped everything.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"What?" Diggy said.

"I didn't come home last night." I said.

"So what?" Diggy said.

"Don't you know how strict my mom is? She'll kill me if she found out I didn't come home. “I said.

I grabbed all my clothes and put them on. I put my hair in a ponytail. I washed all the smeared makeup off my face. I put on my shoes and ran down the stairs.

"Unique!" Diggy yelled.

"Yea!" I said

"Happy Birthday." Diggy said.

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later. “I said rushing out the house.

I hurried across the street. I didn't want mom seeing me sneaking in at 10 in the morning. I was late for school anyways. I looked in the window and saw mom in the kitchen. All I was thinking was oh shit! How was I going to get pass her?

I quietly opened the front door. I stepped in the house making sure my heels don't make a single click-clack noise. I tip-toed pass mom in the kitchen. I didn't want her to catch me.

"Don't try sneaking in here now." Mom said.

"What?" I said.

"I know all the tricks. I used to do to your grandmother every time I went out late nights. “Mom said.

"Oh." I said.

"So who did you fuck?" Mom asked.

"Mom! How could you ask me such a thing?" I said.

"There's only 2 reasons for a girl your age to be coming home at 10 in the morning. One it's that you went out and partied all night. Two you partied got drunk and fucked someone. So which one is it?"  Mom said.