Prologue

~Unique~

Life as a child for me was a living hell. I never made friends because I was always moving with my bitch mother. And at that time I wasn’t allowed to even make friends cause I knew sooner or later that I’ll be moving again. Other times, it’ll be because I didn’t fit in as I was supposed to; even if I did stay in an area for more than 6 months. It’s hard enough hearing every day that you were nothing but a drunken mistake. Deep down that hurt. It was even worst hearing from my mother the person who gave me life. I loved mom but she treated like shit. I mean what kind of mother tells that to her own child. Kids always remember what happened in their childhood. That’s the only thing I remember. Hearing my mother say every day and night: “You are nothing. You’ll never mount to anything because you were nothing but a drunken motherfucking mistake. I wish I never had you and wish you were never born.” I knew that after I was born she wanted to be with her friends. Instead she was stuck with me and had no choice but to take care of me.

Sometimes I think it’s true and I felt being neglected was my whole childhood to life now. I lost my virginity when I was 11 years old. Mom never told me about being a woman and what kind of creeps that was out there. I basically had to figure that shit out for myself obviously. I felt as if she didn’t love me enough. She didn’t even care about my well-being. I hated mom for that and she didn’t care.

Dad was the only family I had and the only person who really appreciated me. But after his death of being in the army; my life was complete and utter distraught. I did everything by myself. I had to pick up the slack around the house that dad left behind. But then I was taken away for about 4 years. I was put in a foster home with 20 other kids including myself. Half we’re girls and the other half we’re boys. I was taken away because mom was spotted beating to til I bleed and we were in public. How public you may ask? Let’s say at a carnival. A woman spotted her and she happened to be child services. They came over to the house 6 hours later and took me away. I was young then but I was curious enough to know why? They took me that she wasn’t fit. But as I got older I realized that it was because she didn’t love me. So every chance she got she wanted to beat her love out of me. And it worked.

 Now she’s all better and now the best mother I could ever have. I’m safe to say that I actually love my mother. Dad would have been happy too. Nothing could destroy this moment. That me and mom share right now.

~Diggy~

People know me as Reverend’s son. But I’m more than that. I want people to see a regular person who wants to go to the mall and have fun with friends. I guess no one knows what’s it’s like to walk in the street and see people you don’t know come up to you and ask you so many questions. To me I feel awkward and weird. Like dude, I don’t fucking know you get out of my face. The only friend that I can count on is my best friend since 3rd grade Ty. That’s my dude.

Ty is my homie and brother. We go way back. He’s always been having my back and I’m always having his. Nothing can separate us. Nigga, we’re inseparable. He can be in a fight and I’ll jump in to help him. We got each other’s backs. Ty is funny as hell. He makes up the funniest stories; but he insists on that shit actually happening. Yea right! I just hope one person understands what I mean when it comes to being regular. I know I’m cute and everything; but girls throw themselves on me. They act like I’m asking them too; I don’t need that attention. But really I don’t; good thing I got my girlfriend Rose taking care of that for me.

Rosa is everything. If it wasn’t for her I’ll be sitting here looking like dumb ass. But she has had my back enough times for me to consider that she’s my girlfriend. Nothing in the world will change that and she feels the same way I do.