Body Party

Sunday

The Next Morning

~Unique~

I woke up the next morning wondering what the hell just happened. Diggy came over yesterday wanting to apologize. I accepted it of course; but he was really being a jerk. Today I and he were going to hang out. Just the two of us. I wondered how this was going to go. I got out off bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. I took a long shower it was about 45 minutes.

Afterwards, I put something that was so simple and casual. I slipped on my army cargo pants, a white tank top, and white toms. I left my hair out all I had to do was to brush it neatly. I applied peach lip gloss. Then I hurried downstairs. I saw mom cooking breakfast.

"Morning mom." I said

"Morning sweetie." mom said.

"Whatchu cooking?" I asked.

"Bacon and eggs." mom said. "You hungry?"

"I'll eat a little bit." I said.

Mom made a small plate of eggs and bacon. I ate like half of the egg and 2/3 of the bacon. I guess I wasn't that hungry. She put my plate in the sink and I headed out the door.

"By the way, you have school tomorrow." mom said.

"What! I thought I have a week of spring vacation." I said.

"Well apparently the week for the San Diego kids is over. So you start school tomorrow." mom said.

"Damn it." I said.

"Watch your mouth!" mom said.

I ignored what mom said and left out the house. I didn't want to go over to Diggy's house cause I was too early. So I decided to wait. I was so upset of the fact that I had to start school tomorrow.

Just then interrupting my thoughts, Diggy came across the street. He looked like any person on the street. He wore a grey tank top, jean shorts, and Jordan 7's. He saw me and his eyes widen.

"Unique, you look nice." Diggy said.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself." I said

“Thank you.” Diggy said.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to a carnival.” Diggy said.

“That’s sounds cool; just 2 friends hanging out together.” I said.

“Yea.” Diggy said.

Diggy and I walked a couple of blocks to the carnival. We arrived there and it looked like fun. There were rides and everything. I haven’t gone to the carnival since I was about 5-6 years old. It was good to go and visit my childhood. I was happy that we were going. Diggy and I paid for tickets and went inside the carnival. There were so many rides I couldn’t even explain how I felt. It was indescribable. I felt happy.

“So what do you want to do first?” Diggy asked.

“I don’t know there are so many rides.” I said.

“How about the bumper cars?” Diggy said.

“Sure why not?” I said.

Diggy and I walked to the bumper car section. We waited in line cause there were a lot of people on the line. But eventually we got to in the cars.