Betrayal

~Unique~

I woke today feeling normal. It was because of the dream I had last night. I thought maybe it would be true or maybe it was in my head. I got out of bed and I heard mom snoring from her room. I quietly snuck in the kitchen and made me some breakfast. I ate some cereal then I went to watch TV. Then I heard the doorbell ranged. I got up from the couch and went to answer the door.

“Jacob?” I said.

“What’s up baby girl?” Jacob said.

“Oh my god!” I said giving him a hug.

“You look good.” Jacob said.

“Thanks you don’t look bad yourself. You got the facial hair and the tattoos.” I said.

“Yea, something new.” Jacob said.

“I see. So Jacob what are you doing here?” I asked curious.

“Well I heard that you moved here to San Diego and so I came up here to visit you before your birthday.” Jacob said.

“Oh you remembered.” I said.

“Yea, I could never forget my baby girl.” I said.

“Aww, that’s sweet.” I said.

“So where’s your mom?” Jacob asked.

“She’s in her room sleeping.” I said.

“So what are we doing today?” Jacob asked.

“I don’t know. All I do really is sit here and watch TV.” I said.

“Oh that shit is boring.” Jacob said.

“I know.” I said.

“I’m taking you out.” Jacob said.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To an amusement park, movies, and lunch. Does that sound good?” Jacob said.

“That’s sounds like fun.” I said. “Let me go get dressed.”

“Aight.” Jacob said.

I let Jacob inside and ran up the stairs. I took a shower and put on my cross studded tank top, shorts, and Jordan’s. I put my hair in a nice bun. I checked myself out in the mirror one last time and hurried back downstairs. Jacob’s face was priceless. He couldn’t believe I still dressed up the way I still did.

“Damn! I mean you look nice.” Jacob said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Can we go like now?” Jacob asked.

“Yea.” I said.

Jacob and I left my house and started walking down the street. I knew that it was wrong going out with Jacob. But I knew that it was just friends going out too caught up with each other. It was harmless. I just hope Jacob felt the same way. I don’t want to lead him on thinking it’s okay. I have a boyfriend.

~Diggy~

It’s Saturday and I was bored as hell. I heard the door across the street open and saw Unique and some guy come out the house. Was she cheating on me? Oh hell no. Well if she wants to do that, then two can play that fucking game. I grabbed my phone and dialed. Someone picked up and we talked.