I still hate you.

Word count: 2210

Tw: None.

Summary: Dan attends a school which is strict on keeping love and respect within the students. If the show a certain amount of distaste to another student, they make the person hold hands with the enemy in front of the other students for a long time, to try and make them learn their lesson and be more friendly. When this happens to Dan, he is told by his bully, Phil Lester, something he never thought he would ever hear from him. 

A/N: I don't even... i'm sorry. xD This is weird. I'm weird.
Enjoy? xD Idek.
Love you guys.
~Jo <3

Phil Lester.

That is the name I wish I never have to hear. I wish I never had to meet the person that owned that name, but I do. I have. 

He is the school's 'popular kid'. He hates me. I have no idea why, but the only person he seems to hate... is me. Out of the many people who go to our school he gives me the dirty looks. He will throw an insult at me whenever he can. The only thing I am grateful for about him, is he has never decided to fight me. As in, a physical fight. 

No, I am not saying that because I am weak. I am saying that because of the consequences that follow.

Our school believe, that we should respect and love other students, people, whoever, and love everyone. They punish the students who don't get along with this rule. For example if Phil were to throw a punch and start a fight, we would be punished. These punishments happen every so often. 

What is the punishment? To sit in a room, crowded with your fellow friends and school mates... holding hands with your enemy. That is supposed to... make us like them more? Supposed to try and be their friend? Like that would happen. 

I once watched a guy get quietly teased for holding his enemy's hand in front of everyone, making his 5 hour embarrassment torture carry on for about a week.

I have complained to my mum, many times that I don't want to go here any more. Not because it happens to me... but because I don't want it to. Plus I want to be far away from Lester as I can. I wouldn't want to touch him with a 10 ft pole. Never mind hold his hand, that was most probably beating my face in probably 10 minuets before.

I sat outside on the grass, my back leaning against a tree. It was break time. I usually spend it alone or with friends. I mostly spend it on my own, listening to music. I also... kinda watch the other boys playing football. Phil being one of them. I never admit it to anyone that it's fun to watch. I mean... I don't just watch Phil, I watch everyone else too. It's funny watching them take football so seriously. Cheering and running around when they score a goal, then shout profanities when they miss it. Or when the other team scores. 

Better to watch than take part I guess. Until this very moment. You see I never get caught watching. I'm usually long gone before the end of break... but today, Phil just had to look over at me. I felt like my heart stopped, my hands started sweating, and I felt as if I was weakly shot with electricity as we made eye contact. Everything was going in slow motion. I watched as he started to walk over. I grabbed my bag and got to my feet. Sprinting towards the school doors and hide in the bathrooms. I tried to ignore the taste of metal, and the feeling of throwing up my lungs as I ran.

I felt a force on my back and it was over. I tripped over my foot from losing my balance. I was panting, lying on the floor. I tried to push myself up, but Phil just put his foot on my back to stop me. "Such a weirdo. Why the hell were you staring at me?" 

I let out a bitter laugh, or attempted to. "Why would I want to stare at you Lester? You are the last person I want to look at." He then put his weight onto his leg, which pushed my into the floor harder. Pushing against my chest. "Don't get all sassy with me Howell. You are such a loser."