My imagination.

A/N: this is based on their "THE WARDROBE" Video on Phil's channel. Go check it out because it is actually kinda hilarious. x'D 

Trigger warning: Sad. Get your tissues out. you might cry.

Words: 868

Dan's POV

Me and Phil, just moved to the amazing city of.. LONDON! We decided that we would build a wardrobe. Obviously I thought that this would fail.

If you didn't know... Phil is my best friend. He has Black hair, with light blue eyes that sparkle when he smiles, he sometimes wears glasses which make him look cute and his eyesight sucks. He usually wears contacts. He is 28 years old, but sometimes acts like a child. He says a lot of sill things that make me laugh... he is a kind person who is also a very good person. 

He doesn't swear or be rude to people, he is kind to anyone he meets. He is my best friend and I am great full for having him in my life...

He found out about me at the best time. I was starting to stress over my collage work, studying law. It was making me start to panic a lot and I was stressing over everything.I started to hate it more and hate myself for not trying as hard as I could have in school. I had no one to talk to and no one to share my feelings with... I was all alone.

Until I found Phil. He was walking home, and could see something was wrong with me as I was walking some where. He started talking to me, and we hung out ever since. 

Now here we are. If I didn't have Phil... I don't know where I would be. "Come on Dan! I need help making the wardrobe!" He shouted from the room. I smiled and walked in to help him. 

He had the wardrobe box on the floor and I started to unpack the things onto the floor. I was talking to Phil and messing about while we tried to figure out how to make this thing. We were sat for ages trying to figure out how to do it. "Go Dan go!" He giggled. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled, starting to put it together, while Phil just mindlessly talked. I laughed and smiled at his endless chatter while putting the wardrobe together. He then started to help not long after. 

When Phil did something that looked dirty I made a sex joke. He laughed and made a slight disgust face that looked cute, but then just laughed it off. He was used to having my weirdness by now, and really he was just the same. We were both weird and silly.

"Okay, last part." I smiled as I started to finish the wardrobe up. I started to feel happier now that Phil was in my life. He was going to be with me for a long time, and I knew it. I was a lot happier now.. I wasn't stressing, worrying, crying myself to sleep any more, having any nightmares. I finally learned to have fun in life with Phil's help.

I used to hear voices in my head. Thinking they were real... it never helped me in any way. The voices would tell me to give up. That I'm useless. Phil taught me over time how to get over it... how to stop it. I guess you could say I am perfectly fine now?

I don't hear the voices any more... they are long gone. "Annnd Done!" I said smiling at Phil. We both threw our arms up at our success. I walked to the side of the wardrobe to pick up bits that were on the floor. I heard the wardrobe doors close guessing Phil was just closing them to look at the mirrors. 

He ended up with a bandanna on his head, so I thought he was looking at himself in the mirror. In my head, very faintly... I heard a voice speak. "You did it Dan, I'm proud of you... but I have to go. You will be fine." Before nothing again. I thought nothing of it. 

I put the pieces I picked up into a corner and stood up. "Okay Phil, we need to move this.." I started as I grabbed the wardrobe looking around the corner. "Phil?" He wasn't there. I let the wardrobe go and walked to the middle of the room. "Phil?" I asked again. I checked behind the wardrobe. "Phiil?!" I shouted this time, thinking he had wandered off. 

"PHIL?!" I shouted louder... trying to keep my voice calm. I was worried. I walked to the front of the cupboard and opened it. He wasn't there. I turned and checked the entire house, the house was empty, so there was no where to hide. 

"Philip?! Where are you?" I shouted one last time, before it hit me. I walked backwards, pushing my back to a wall hard and slid down it falling to the floor. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tight. 

I cried silently as I came back to reality. Phil hadn't just got up and left me... No.

He never existed. He was simply just a part of my imagination.