My internet friend, is now my real life best friend.

Word count: 3453

Trigger warning: None :)

Phil's POV

danisnotonfire Is Now Online.

My stomached flipped and my heart was beating faster when it showed he had come online. 

danisnotonfire is my internet friend. His name is Daniel James Howell. He likes being called Dan or Daniel at the stretch. His favourite colour is black, and always says that until a darker colour is made.. black will do just fine. He has a good sense of humour, he loves video games. He has almost the same hair as me, only he has chest nut brown hair and chocolate brown eyes to match.

He is 6'3 and he can play the piano. He says he is bad at it, but he played it while on a Skype call once and I think he is amazing at it. He can also play the drums. He told me he is in collage studying law, but hates it. He found me through my YouTube channel and I got him to start his own.

Now you know the basics of my friend Dan, you should also know he is pretty much the only person I call a friend. All of my other 'friends' either abandon me or just hang around when they have no one else. Dan said he is pretty much the same.

People take the mick out his voice. Calling him "posh" when he is actually "articulate". He has a weird fetish for placenta for some reason, and if I had never spoke to him... I wouldn't know what a placenta is in so much detail. Thanks by the way for that Dan.

Anyway... I saw that he had come online and not long after I messaged him... this was our chat.

AmazingPhil: Hey Dan :)

danisnotonfire: Hey Phil. :P Hru today?

AmazingPhil: Good, hbu?

danisnotonfire: Not too bad myself. I was wanting to ask you something...

AmazingPhil: What is it?

danisnotionfire: Well I was thinking... since I'm on my term break in collage.. how about we meet up? In real life?

AmazingPhil: Wait really? I would love to meet you in real life Dan!

danisnotonfire: Really?

AmazingPhil: YES!

danisnotonfire: Okay... how about we meet up? At the Manchester picadilly train station?

AmazingPhil: Sure, when about do you want to meet?

danisnotonfire: Hmmm, on Friday? That seems to be the best day for every thing. :p

AmazingPhil: Yes! It does. :p

We carried on talking, talking about the details and things. Telling each other what we will be wearing so we can spot each other. Even though i would never really be able to miss Dan. He stands out to me.

* * *

It was Friday, and we were going to meet each other at 1:00. In one hour. I was racing around my room getting into my outfit I had picked out, re brushing my teeth ad hair wanting to make sure that I looked perfect for this. I re straightened my hair quickly then checked myself in the mirror. I took deep breaths, then looked at the time. I had 15 minuets to get there. I had my hoodie on so I knew I would be warm enough. I grabbed my wallet and everything and raced out of my apartment, leaving the building and making my way to the Manchester train station.

* * *

I finally got there and stood around, waiting for the train to arrive. I only had to wait for 5 minuets before i could see it starting to get close from the distance. I felt my heart start to pound in my chest, my hands getting sweaty. I'm not going to lie... I was so nervous.