This is the most fun I've ever had...

Words: 1778

Triggers: It's sad. Really sad. Angst? Idk.

Summary: Phil was told by someone, that Dan cheated on him. Phil of course believed them and started yelling at Dan, saying hurtful words in the heat of the moment. He meant none of them and wants Dan to forgive him... but get's a message from him. Just it wasn't Dan who sent the message.

A/N: Okay the summary and title look very weird... I did not notice that until now. Read til the end to understand... yes you might cry. BRING THEM TISSUES. xD Regardless of the sadness i hope you enjoy.

I love you guys

~Jo<3

29th January, 2013

Phil⚛: Dan?

Sent 11:13

  Phil⚛: Where did you go? It was my fault... I'm sorry. Please come back.
 I miss you. I need my bear back. I didn't mean to say what I said. I never
meant to call you those names! i don't regret meeting you. Please come back.

Sent 11:34 pm

Read 1:00 am  

30th January, 2013

  Phil⚛:  I know you read my text Dan. Please come back. I miss you and it hasn't
even been a day since you walk out. I get it that you need space, but it's been hours.
Come back home Dan. I'll fix everything. I never meant a word I said. I believe you Dan.

Sent 7:52 am

31st January, 2013

Dan☁: I can't come home Phil... I'm sorry.

Phil⚛: Bear please. I need you.   

 Dan☁: I can't. Goodbye Phil. 

  Phil⚛: Dan please!

Last message could not be sent. Connection was lost/Phone was disconnected.   

1st February, 2013

  Phil⚛: I don't know if this text will go through, since you probably turned
your phone off on me and all, but I'm sorry Dan. I hope that whatever you chose to do with your life is what you want. I can see that you clearly aren't interested any more and I understand. I really do. You deserve better than me after everything I said.

Sent 7:45 pm

Dan☁:  Phil?

Phil⚛:  Dan! 

Dan☁: Not quite. It's me... Chris. Dan came over, saying he was sorry?
And that he messed up big time? He was then going on to say goodbye...
I didn't feel right just letting him leave without watching him. Phil he
 walked out into the road. 

Phil⚛:  What do you mean Chris?  

Dan☁: Think about it Phil... He walked into the road. And I'm at hospital
with him right now. I took his phone to message you. I left mine at home. 

Read

 Dan☁: Phil? 

I felt like my heart was in my throat. My head was banging from the pain of crying. This was my fault. I called him names I never meant, but knew they got to him. I used his past against him. I said some things I should have never said. He messed up? No... I messed up. He did nothing but tell me the truth. Being the stupid over thinker I am, didn't believe him. My own boyfriend. The one who risked catching a train by himself to see me. An 18 year old... getting a train alone to see a 22 year old. I cold have been anybody... yet he still trusted me. Even though we had a few skype calls, I could have made anyone talk to him, and chose to meet him to kill him.