Chapter Twenty-two: Captured Because of my Idiot Father

***Recap***

I turned around and walked to Obito. “now, train me in space-time ninjutsu.” I demanded.

***End of Recap***

He nodded his head and sucked me into his mind. The reverse negative colors were getting old, I can assure you that.

“look into my eye. My sharingan one. Concentrate on it as if you were copying a jutsu with your own sharingan.” I did as he instructed and sudden information came flooding into my mind.

I just copied every jutsu he has ever seen or done! I thought bewildered.

“now try it out.” he instructed me. I concentrated my chakra into my right eye, and soon felt my own personal vortex sucking me back into the real world. I appeared in front of my father, much to my displeasure. He was reading a book about the eye of the beholder.

“learn anything new?” I asked coldly. He jumped, obviously startled by my sudden appearance in front of him. He shook his head sadly. I scoffed and turned around. “figures.” he sighed and asked me a question.

“what happen in the three days that you didn't talk to me? Your goal in life was to kill me, and you did. And then you personally bring me back from the depths of hell.” I tensed as he asked this.

“the last person I cared for, said he hated me. There is no point in faking happiness if the one person I was doing it to protect, hates my very existence.” I said and vanished into my mind with the space-time ninjutsu I just learned. It was surrounded in fire. Literally. There was molten rock, and fire everywhere. I looked up to see a full moon with so many stars surrounding it.

***Madara's POV***

as soon as she disappeared, I did my own vanishing act and appeared outside of the leaf village. I walked in calmly and most of the villagers stared in fear. Even some shinobi. I walked straight to the hokage's office. I walked up to the office and opened the door calmly. She looked up and stared in shock.