Chapter Eight: I'm not the only one...

Itachi, kisame, and I, were on our way to konoha to capture the kyuubi. I told them to wait at a dango shop while I went to my village, which was only one mile from where we were. I told them I would send a jet of blue flame into the air if I needed them. In truth, I was checking on some things that I left there. Like the eighty-three million dollars I left hidden in my old room. or the scroll on how to take a demon out of a host without killing either one. And the piece to my mother’s armor that the akatsuki didn’t grab. The jewel of the damned. I arrived in the town square moments after I left the guys. Just as lifeless as I remember. The white chalk lines, even the bodies they wouldn’t touch. i used my rinnegan to move them all into a pile. I then went to the clan’s head house. More like a freaken mansion if ya ask me. I heard a rustling behind me and I made sure my hood was on. Something Nagato did for me, made me a new eyepatch, and made sure that, and my new cloak were fire proof. Even the intense heat of my shoshi wouldn’t burn it. I heard a rustle in the bushes behind me. I stopped and heard a quiet curse, and then a battle cry as a little boy ran out of them with a sword aimed at me. I grabbed the gunbai from its new perch on me back, and blocked it.

“ What are you doing in my family’s compound?! Leave and don’t come back demon!” he increased the pressure he was applying to my war fan, but I still pushed him back.

“what do you mean your compound? I was born here. What is your name? that way I know what to write on your tombstone.” I said in a menacing voice. He visibly shivered. He looked about eleven. Black hair, green eyes.

“My name is anpu kurai. And I will kill you!” he said charging at me. I stiffened at the name.

“You’re………alive……”I said softly. In my shock he stabbed me in the shoulder. He stopped as he heard me.

“what do you mean I’m alive? I wouldn’t be standing here if I wasn’t.” at that point in time the wind decided to be a nuisance and blow down my hood. He backed up slowly, shocked.

“Nee-san….I thought you were dead. I thought you died when the wolf attacked.” He said, starting to cry.

“little brother, if I knew you were alive….i would’ve stayed in konoha……..” I sent a blue flame into the sky and not even a minute later Itachi and Kisame were five feet behind my brother.

“Having trouble with a kid now Ririsu? That’s not like the blue flame that you used to be.” Said Kisame in a cocky voice.

“shut up before I cook you sharky.” I replied not wanting the attempts to reclaim his pride. Itachi seemed to recognize the boy right away.

“anpu, how have you been?” itachi asked cautiously.

“cousin? What are you doing with a criminal? What are you three doing wearing akatsuki cloaks?” then it dawned on him. “you are all in the akatsuki aren’t you?” I nodded my head sadly. He started to back away slowly. “my sister is the blue flame, and she is in the akatsuki, great.” He fell back and fainted.

“we can’t just leave him here, he’s seen us. And I am pretty sure Ririsu won’t let us kill him.” Kisame said in a questioning tone.

“that’s it sharky, prepare to be deep fried in blue flames!” I yelled. I lifted up my eye patch and he began to smoke, and he burst into flames.

“Ririsu, put him out….” Itachi said with a sigh. So I did. He had blisters all over him. He was smoking and it smelled like seafood.

“I think we will have sushi tonight.” I said laughing. He started to run away like a little girl then. I put my hood back up and walked into the house. Itachi started to follow me but I told him to stay here. I went straight to my old room. i phased through the door and growled. All my money was gone.