Chapter four: tired of waiting

it's the third night since the full moon, and quite frankly, I'm tired of waiting here, doing absolutely nothing. I am honestly contemplating joining the Akatsuki, just for some action. I hear they have the same plan as Madara. I can take the bijuu from right under there noses. At least then I will be doing something. I was packing my bags to look for the akatsuki when I heard a knock at my door.

“Hey ririsu! Open up! We need to have a little talk.” sure enough it was sasuke. I finished packing my bags, then got out a summoning scroll and stuck the rest of the stuff in there. I grabbed the death glare and opened the door.

“Move Uchiha. You are in my way.” my one purple eye gleaming with hate, just stares down at him.

“ No. you are going to tell me how many Uchiha are left.”i stopped and looked him in the eye.

“ four and a half now get out of my way.” he wouldn't move so I flashed behind him and started walking. The death glare sitting just fine in it's new sheath. There was no fixing the original. And I put my blood on the blade so it would mend. Yeah funny thing the twin blades, doesn't matter how broke they are, put blood on 'em and they fix themselves.

“ What do you mean half?” he asked in horror. I stopped walking and he tensed.

“it means, that there is someone out there with half Uchiha blood and half something else. Now leave me be.” I then flashed to the village gates, surprising the two idiot guards. I just kept walking and soon found my self walking into the village hidden in the rain. I hadn't even felt the rain as it started. I look around for some place to start.

This is where they are said to make their headquarters. I wonder if this”lord pain” has anything to do with it.

I stopped at a dango shop and found what I was looking for. One of the ten members. And I curse myself for which one it is.

Obito.

I walk up to him and hit him through a wall. He flies along the wet ground finally skidding to a stop.

“what did Tobi do? Tobi a good boy!!!” he says with an annoying high pitched voice. I walk up to him slowly as he gets to his feet.