Chapter nineteen: first mission back gone wrong

we arrived at the village with tsunade and the anbu and we were told to come to the hokage's office with her. We followed her and the swarm of anbu with everybody stopping to look at us.

“i could get used to a place like this, un. Look at all the beautiful women. Yeah!” I was still laying on anba's back so I couldn't hit deidara when he said that. We arrived at the hokage's office in no time. Tsunade sat down at her desk and looked at all of us.

“ I need to know that you won't betray us like you did your own villages. Will you serve the leaf village better then you did your own villages.” tsunade asked. Hidan was about to say something but I got off of anba and walked to her desk. I stood in front of her and kneeled down and bowed at the same time. I heard a few grunts but knew that the others were doing the same.

“i pledge my service to konoha, and offer my life to protect this village and its hokage.” we all said at the same time. She looked at us all in unison.

“i accept you into the village hidden in the leaves. Here is your house key. Ririsu can lead you there. If I hear any trouble from you, you will all be hunted down and killed. Sasuke will be put back on his team, and ririsu will be put on a team containing the akatsuki. Dismissed.” anba helped me get up and led me outside. the akatsuki followed me outside and watched me carefully in case I collapsed. Yeah, I had them all caring about me. I led them to the house and when we got there, most of our jaws dropped. Including mine.

“she gave us a mansion! She gave us a jashin damned mansion!” hidan yelled so loud the villagers nearby stopped and looked. I shook my head and walked inside with anba's help. i walked up the stairs to the top floor, which was the fifth floor. It had two rooms. One had the kurai clan symbol and the other had the rinnegan with a paper angel under it.

“son gokuu, can you tell Nagato and Konan their rooms are up here?” he nodded his head and left to tell them. I walked in and there was a note on my bed.

Dear Ririsu Kurai,

We had a seer among us that would tell us great things of the future. One of those things was you. You and your brother Anpu are going to save this world from your father. There are two doors in your room. One leads to a bathroom, the other to a large weapons room with everything you will ever need. Along with room for more weapons. I know you have all ten tailed beasts locked inside of you, and that your father just gave you his sharingan, and that is why you are so weak right now. Sleep for twenty for hours and you will feel just fine. We will meet very soon, and all your answers will be told to you.

Sincerely your Godfather,

Jiraya the toad sage.

I looked at the note and read it again.

I will check it out later. Right now, sleep.

I went to the bed and collapsed right on the bed. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

***Three days later***

I opened my eyes to find a pair of green eyes in my face. I sat up to find Anpu laying in front of me. I smiled a fake smile and told him good morning.