Chapter seventeen: he's dead and i didn't do anything

I stood at the gates of Konoha with my cloak on. My mask covered my face as I strolled in like I owned the place. I cut my thumb on my shoulder spikes and slammed my hand into the ground. Eight giant puffs of smoke appeared surrounding the village. Each tailed beast was ready to go and fight, let alone anything else.

“let loose.” I said, and heard a howl from behind me. Anba initiated the fight with a howl.

And the games have begun.

I walked calmly to the armory and burned the door down. There was a woman inside maybe seventeen years old.

“where is Madara Uchiha's sword?” I asked in a rough voice. She pointed to the long Katana on the wall. “thank you. Now I would run if I were you.”she nodded her head and took off outside. i grabbed the Katana and strapped it to my waist. I started filling up on shuriken and kunai. I grabbed a couple fuma shuriken and turned to my left to find my mother's helmet. The one that goes with the armor I’m wearing now. The one that's supposed to be missing. I grabbed it and put it on. My hair turned white and I grew a little taller. And.....i grew a bigger bust. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I let the bijuu know of my sudden change of appearance, and they were less than pleased. I walked out of the armory to find Tsunade waiting for me.

“Ririsu that helmet doesn't belong to you. It belongs to your mother. And as for that Katana, I kindly ask for you to give it back.” she held out her hand expecting me to give her both. I shook my head and took off my helmet.

“i don't know what kind of powers this helmet has, but it's rightfully mine. And as for the Katana, well my father wants it. I give it to him and I am finally rid of him. So step aside hokage. Before you get hurt.” she charged her fist with chakra and punched the ground. “wrong move.” I said and out of the cracks she produced, came my black flames. while she was distracted I spread my wings and flew to Anba. “time to go. We must got to the sound village after we are done with Madara.” she nodded her head and howled. Signaling the fight was over. Anba shrank to her large wolf size, which is about a quarter of the size of Kurama. She ran to the final valley with me on her and jumped on top of Madara's statue and waited not even a minute till he appeared.

“do you have it?” he asked. I nodded and unstrapped it from my back and tossed it to him. “good now take off the helmet. i have some thing to give you in return.” I took off my helmet and put my mask in my pouch on my leg. “you look so much like your mother now.” he said as he poked me in the fore head. A simple gesture, yes, put he transferred his sharingan to me. Giving me an advanced eternal mangekyou. My eyes started to bleed and he was set on fire with the Amaterasu. “i will see you when the war starts. My dear dark angel.” he said as he burned away. He's dead. He could have pushed the fire away and he didn't. Why? I sat there shocked as I bled tears. Soon enough Obito found his way out here. He picked up the Katana that didn't burn for some reason. And in my daze he grabbed the death glare. He melded the two blades together and sucked me and Anba into his world.

***Obito's POV***

He wanted me to learn that stupid revival technique so I could revive him at a younger age. Ha!he won't be the only one. Rin, Minato-sensei, Kushina-sensei. All three of them and parts of the Uchiha clan. Now I have to care for his stupid daughter. How lovely is that. I have to look after a whiny teenager. One that could kill me in a matter of seconds with just her chakra if I wasn't careful. I sensed a presence coming towards me and it wasn't one I was hoping for. Nagato. And he had all of his paths. Not too far away but further back was the rest of the Akatsuki. I quickly let Ririsu and her pesky demon out. As I did so pain walked into the clearing.