Exes contin..

I skimmed the party to see some hunnies walking around. It brought me back to my party ways again.. I saw my boy Omari, Ty came through and all. We just sat there chillin and having small talk.

"So how old is King?" Omari said looking at Ty.

"He's a couple months." He smiled.

"That's good man. That's good. I'm proud of you." I said nodding.

"I haven't seen King." Omari said scrolling through his phone.

"That's cus his mama been buggin man." Ty replied shaking his head.

"Baby mamas." Omari sighed.

"Nigga, why you stressed? You aint gone none." I said eating a banana.

"I got one on the way." He smiled.

"Damn nigga,, when were you gonna tell us?" we all said together.

"I was waiting for the right time."

"Never wait for the right time, but ayy, Ima go cus I gotta get back to the crib and get my son." Ty stood up and Omari followed him out after they both dapped everyone up.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I said to Aug before walking into the crib.

I coughed a little bit and grabbed me some water before I coughed up my damn insides.

"Damn." I said to myself.

I made my way upstairs and proceeded to grab the door knob when it twisted and opened before me.

"Melanie."

Trey

"Damn baby, let's go for another round." Milan smiled at me and pulled me back down.

"I can't girl." I chuckled.

"Tremaine." She called as I walked out the door.

What was I doing man? I looked back to see her running behind me and jump on my back.

"Tremaine, where are you going?"

"Where's Vee?" I asked changing the subject.

"She's at some niggas house..Jamal. August, whatever. It's a party down the street."

"Ohhhh yeahh!." I put my hand on my head. Melanie is probably there.

I hopped in the car and started it.

"I'm coming too."

"No, stay here." I shouted and sped off.

Now to find this party..follow the music.

Melanie

"Melanie." Chris said looking at me in shock. "What you doing here?"

"Clearly, I was invited." I waved him off and walked by him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddddy!" was all I heard as me and Chris looked at each other.

"That better not be Valentina." I said trying to find where it was coming from.

"Girl stop being nosey." Chris said following me.

"Chris be quiet." I pushed him but he pushed me back.

"Ima push ya ass down the stairs next, try it again." he smiled.

"Whatever." I simply stated and kept walking as he pushed up against me. "Back up!" I yelled.

We got closer to the noise and Chris pushed the door open to see Valentina riding the hell out of Jamal.

Milan

I jumped in my car and followed Trey to the party. I knew he was looking for Melanie lil ugly ass. He couldn't fool me. I was gonna see if my instincts were right though. The way he put it down on me just then had me feeling really crazy. He always gave me that good D and thought he was gonna run from me, hell no. I was gonna stop him before he got to that bitch or I was gonna show out in front of everyone. I don't care, Trey is mine.

We got to the party and Trey jumped out and knocked on the door. Some girl answered and pulled Trey in. I hopped out without hesitation and banged on the door waiting for someone to open it. This time it was another girl, and I pushed my way in coming after Trey.

Trey

Alright, I'm just gonna come in here, find Melanie and get the fuck out of here without being seen. Please Lord make this easy.

I looked outside the window to see nothing but niggas outside so I proceeded upstairs putting my hoodie over my head. I turned left and made my way down this long ass hallway and didn't see anyone in sight. Maybe I should try the other hallway, I thought but I heard some moaning. Something told me it was Valentina but it couldn't of been her moaning some niggas name. I had to see this lol so I took my nosey self to the noise but someone had already beat me there. They opened the door and cut on the lights as Valentina started screaming.

"August, what the hellll!!" She screamed out loud.

"My bad. I was trying to see where Mel.....yall hear that?"

I crept off fast to bump into the stairwell and hurt my knee.

"Who is that?" Valentina said lowly.

"Shit!" I yelled and covered my mouth trying to make it down the stairs to see Milan walking in.

"Tre...." She began to say but I covered her mouth. "Shut up." I said lowly and grabbed her hand trying to make it out the house before August saw me.

We stepped outside hand in hand to see Chris walking after a mad Melanie.