A devil and an Angel..

Aubrey

Keith Sweat was playing while I was fucking the shit out of Sabrina dry ass.

"Ahhhhhhhh! AUBREY!! GO DEEPER!" she screamed for the 50th time.

I was sweating as I put in that work on her big booty ass. Damn! She knew how to throw it back at a nigga and them pussy lips look nice and soft from my view. Mmmm. "Go girl! Go girl!"

She looked back at it and started clapping her ass. Shit! I felt my dick grow a little more inside of her. Lawd knows I love those big.booty bitches.

Ring Ring

"Who the fuck?!" I said sucking my teeth.

I looked at the phone to see Melanie's name :)

"Hello?" I answered as Sabrina got up and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah baby girl. Where are you? Im coming dont worry." I hung up and put my clothes on.

"Who was that?" Sabrina questioned.

I ignored her ass and threw her her clothes. She knew what the deal was.

When I got there I opened the door for Melanie as she sat in the back. I couldnt help but stare at her in the mirror. She was looking out the window. Seems like she was thinking real hard.

"You good?" I asked making a right.

"Me?" she asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Im alright Aubrey."

"Okay love. I hope..."

I was rudely interrupted by Sabrina clearing her throat.

"You need water or something?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. I couldnt wait till I finally got to her house. & she better have my gas money. Hoes dont ride for free.

"Bye Aubrey!" she slammed my door and rolled her eyes at me.

"Bye lil mama."

"I gave you your gas right. Okay." she said before I could answer.

Now off to take Melanie.

"I am no chauffeur. You can come sit in the front."

I wonder why the hell she was at BK with a tight ass dress on and some heels. I hope she wasn't on a date. Smh. Typical ass niggas.

"So..," I tried to start up a conversation as I made a right turn.

"So, how was your night?" She smiled.

I licked my lips "good, damn good."

She laughed. "Mhmm, right. I hope I didn't ruin anything with you and your uh, girl..."

I sharply stopped at a stop sign. "Who Sabrina? Nah. She ain't my girl. We're just friends."

She looked out the window "Oh."

"Yeah. I don't have a girlfriend if that's what you want to know." I smirked knowing damn well I didn't have to say all of that but I did because I wanted her to know I was still single and searching.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I guess that's cool. Team single." She smiled and played with her phone.

"Hmm, maybe we can..." her phone started going off. She sighed and answered it.

"Hello..no...no...I left...because I can..what?." She chuckled a little. "Hmmm, right...where and what time?..I have stuff to do tomorrow and I have work...can this wait...omg, well alright." She hung up and sighed.