Just thinking..

Fine. Go fuck that nigga then! I'll leave."

Trey

I walked out her house and went home and sat in my thoughts for awhile. Mama wasn't home. She was probably working overtime. That was all my fault too, because if I would've tried to make something out myself and help then she would be stress free and have help with the bills. but naa, I was on the couch most of the day or at the courts with my niggas. Just like my damn daddy. Stupid bastard never showed me how to be a man.

I flicked on the TV and got on Instagram on my phone to see some pictures of my cousin at her baby shower and liked them all. I was suppose to be there for her and my god baby but naa, here I was wasting my life and time with some girl that probably got mad niggas licking her pink pussy lips. Stupid ass Tremaine!

I scrolled down to see more pictures of my cousins and some bad bitches posing in the mirror looking good as hell but I didn't like those because I would look like a creep ass nigga. That's one thing I'm not lol

I scrolled down to see my nigga Chris taking pictures at the beach around the corner from my house. I didn't know this nigga visited here. I liked the pic and left a comment and my phone instantly started ringing.

"What's up?"

"Trigga!" Chris chuckled.

"Breezy! Fuck you doing boy?!"

"Chillin. I'm at this party in the hotel I work at."

"Ohh , that's what's up! How's the weather up there?"

"I don't know nigga. I moved back."

"Here?"

"Yeah nigga. You seen my post?" He chuckled.

"Naa, nigga. You lying. Come slide over here with a nigga. Let's hit the scene like old times."

He laughed. " Tomorrow night and we can look for your next girl."

"Naa, I'm good. No more relationships for me."

"I feel you but ima hit you back..one."

"One."

I hung up and fell asleep.

Chris

The party didn't stop until 6 am which was good for me because then I could have the rest of the day off. I planned on chilling with my boys and the Fam. I haven't seen them in forever!

I had moved to Ohio for a basketball scholarship right after highschool. Once I got there and did a year, I got a job at the Rosalin Hotel and realized that I was probably doing the wrong thing.

I loved my job working as a Supervisor/Party Manager for the hotel, it was slack and fun. All I did was draw up ideas for parties and pick musical guest for performances and things of that such. Back in high school I was the man if you wanted to know where the hottest parties were. I even had a couple party jobs that paid well under the table. Although Mama was a church woman, she didn't mind because it out food on the table and the bills paid.

I sat in my Master suite King sized bed fresh out the shower with nothing but old memories going through my mind. Highschool was the best four years of my life. I had my niggas,semi good grades & I was captain of the basketball team and all. My Mama was soo proud of me, all she did was brag about me. My dad wasn't there but I still managed to make her proud.

I could remember all the good times lol Me, Ty, Migo and Omari ran that fuckin school. We were some bad ass niggas yo. & I could remember the bad times. My Uncle died Sophomore year and I ended up as a fuckin alcoholic junior year. All I did was drink and party, drink and party. I didn't even know how to be a man anymore. I couldn't find a single thing that was worth living for until I met Melanie.

Melanie Banks. Daddys little girl, spoiled ass princess. Goody two shoes. Damn, I was head over heels for that girl. She was like that extra life in the video games. She was mean as hell when we first met though. I mean she use to cuss me out in front of her friends and drive past a nigga in the streets, she even told when a nigga cheated on tests or skipped classes. She seemed evil, but behind those hazel eyes she was an angel. I can't tell you how many times I begged this girl to talk to me until one day she had no choice lol

We got paired up for our sophomore year on a field trip. It was crazy lol

Mama started calling me.

"I'm just walking in the house baby. What time you coming?"

"I'll let you know when I leave the hotel Ma. You got my cookies?"

She laughed because she knew I loved cookies. "Yeah, ima go put them in the oven now. Stop by and get some juice for me on the way baby. I'll see you when you get here."

"No prob ."

We hung up and I got dressed before heading to the store and off to Mama house.