For the past 2 weeks..

"About time!" V said holding her straw hat on her head.

"It's cold as hell." I said shivering.

"It's winter." Aubrey stepped out and put our bags in the car. He was such a gentleman.

"Thank you for picking us up." I jumped in the car and put on my seatbelt.

"Thanks nigga." V slapped the back of his head.

We both laughed as he drove us to our destination. As soon as We got there Trey pulled up.

Oh God I said to myself. Bad timing..
I stepped out the car with V as Aubrey brought our stuff to the door. Trey jumped out looking heated as hell.

"Melanie." He called out to me.

I rolled my eyes and opened the front door and let them both in. I could tell Trey was real mad seeing Aubrey walk inside.

"I know You heard me man."

He kept his cool but I was gonna hear it later on.

"I heard you Tremaine."

"Where you been?" He smiled at me and licked his lips.

"Vacation. "

"For the past two weeks and you didn't answer my calls or texts?"

"I'm sorry trey. I just needed to get away."

"From me?"

"No. Just everyone. "

" I was worried sick about you and you somewhere in the Bahamas with a lesbian and that cry baby?" He pointed to Aubrey walking out.

"What?" Aubrey said walking towards us.

"You could've told me to get you. I'm suppose to be your man and you running around with other..."

"Look Trey. I don't like your ass either but she wasn't running around and if she was, she ain't ya girl. "

"Oh, so she yours now?" He asked Aubrey.

"It ain't like I don't have a chance."

Trey stared him down thinking of what to say.

"I think you need to go home." He said sternly.

"Trey." I tried calming him down.

Aubrey laughed. "Whatever nigga. I think you need to watch ya tone before I catch this body."

"Then come with it nigga, I. .."

"Just fight." Valentina yelled out.

Trey threw the first punch striking Aubrey and Aubrey started whooping Treys ass. Trey got up from the ground and blocked all his blows and put Aubrey in a head lock causing him to lose oxygen. Trey was about to put him to sleep.

"Trey let him go!" I said punching him in his back. He kept holding Aubrey. Aubrey couldn't do shit but just let him choke him. Valentina came from the porch and tried dragging him off but Trey wouldn't let go.

"Trey please stop!" I yelled.

"Tremaine. I'm gonna call the police." V said running in the house.

"Get off him." I said as I bit Trey's hand which made him ease up off Aubrey.

"Aubrey are you okay?" I pushed Trey back and examined Aubrey as he coughed. "Ima be good." He got up and pushed me off and walked to his car. He got in and pointed to Trey and drove off.

"Finally, he's gone!" He came and wrapped his arms around me.

"Get off me!"

"Why?"