Oh, Trey...

Melanie

It was 2am when I got a text from Aubrey saying he was outside. What the hell does this boy want?

I got up slowly trying not wake up Trey. Yeah, he was here still and we had just finished playing a bunch of board games. I swear he was so much fun to be around.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Aubrey smiling.

"Aubrey you can't be here."

His smile turned to a frown.
"Why? I mean I know its late but I just wanted to see you."

"Its 2 in the morning. You can come back tomorrow when..."

"When Trey is gone right?"

"What are you talking about?"

He pointed to Trey's car in the driveway.

"Its cool. Ima go."

& that was the last time I saw Aubrey for some months now.

On the other hand, daddy was back and so was Samantha. They got on my nerves with all that lovey dovey shit. I had to get me a job before I stab myself to death over all this love in the air. Ugggh!

I decided to dial Erin's number. Not too sure if that was a good idea considering Erin was acting all weird lately and spending all that extra time with Aubrey. Not that I cared though, but she was basically trying to make me ride the nigga dick and all of a sudden she was bouncing on his shit. I observe everything. I'm just saying. Maybe she hopped on him because I wasn't really interested in him. The only reason Trey was around was because he made all the effort to be.

I dialed Erin's number but it was sent straight to voicemail. Wow. I guess she's busy. I looked at all the missed calls and text from everyone on my phone. The only person I really talked to was Valentina, simply because she got me a job at this 5 star hotel. I'm not gonna lie, the pay was good as hell! but my feet hurt from so much walking around.

"Honey, dinner is ready!" Daddy yelled from downstairs.

"Damn." I mumbled. I need to get out of here while I can. I think I'll go to the park. I text V to meet me and headed out. I managed to sneak by daddy and drove to the park.

It had to be about 6 o clock and I was still in my ugly ass uniform for work.

"Girl, we left work hours ago." V said shaking her head.

"I was doing some papers for Mr. Rosalin."

"You actually do those?"

"Yes, Karla told me that if we did the work, we could probably get a promotion or something. Maybe I can get this Team Lead position so that I can work in an office and not have to walk around aimlessly for hours. My feet hurt badly."

"You'll get use to it. & Karla always kissing ass." We both laughed.

"Ayy big head!" Ty called out to V.

"Nigga stop trying me."

"Hey Melanie."

"Hey Ty Ty." Me and V laughed as he mumbled to himself.

Just then Trey walked up behind me and V and his friend Derek pushed him into me.

"Man what the...oh." I said turning around realizing it was Trey.

"Yeah hi to you too." He kind of smiled.

"How are you?" I said dryly.

"I'm good. Where you been?"

"Handling my business, busy."

"Busy with yo nigga or busy with work?" He asked.

I kind of got excited because this nigga clearly liked me.