The devil..

Chris

Melanie walked in around 6:50 with her uniform crisp ass hell and her hair in a bun at the top of her head. Her face was bare and she had a little lips gloss on her nice plump lips. I smiled. She also had on glasses, She stopped wearing them in middle school.

Her body was bangin in those dress pants and her boobs were suffocating in her uniform shirt. I licked my lips a little..staring..admiring.

"Hello?" She sucked her teeth and folded her arms. "What's good love? " I asked closing my door and checking her out. I shook my head when I seen that ass pokin.

"Love? Don't call me that. I am at work. Call me by my name." She huffed. "I know you don't take this job serious." She put her hand on her hip. "Yes, I do. I didn't go to school for nothing Chris." I chuckled. She always had an attitude problem with me. "So you did go to school for this shit. I could've just got you the job a long time ago."

"I didn't need your help." She rolled her eyes. "Why?" I sat down at my desk and played on the computer. "Chris, you left a long time ago without a word or anything. You just up and left me, you took my heart and virginity with you." Her eyes began to water. "Here goes that cry baby shit." I mumbled. "What? You know what I can see that this is not gonna go too well. Ima just quit, I ..." she walked to the door but I closed it. "Girl sit down." I demanded.

She pushed me out the way and walked out.

Melanie

I started walking down the hall and towards the elevator. When they opened, Mr. Rosalin was standing there smiling at me. Fuck!

"Did you meet Chris on time?" He asked stepping out. "I did." I nodded. "Good. Here's his coffee. Go give it to him before it gets cold. Wouldn't want to upset him." He shoved it in my hand and walked off winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to Chris' door. "I knew you'd be back" He said smiling. "Look, get your damn coffee. " he smiled and grabbed it touching my hand. "I knew Mr. R had a nigga back."

"Why are you blackmailing him?" He laughed. "I'm not. I'm trying to get this nigga millions, but if he slip I'll get billions and he might lose his shit," I sucked my teeth. "Why you gotta be evil?"

"I ain't evil, it's my job." He placed the coffee on his desk. "Now, I need you to file some papers for me." I sat down and nodded. "Damn. I guess this is gonna be easier then I thought." He chuckled. "I'm only doing it for Mr. Rosalin." He grabbed a stack of papers and put them on the desk.

"Yeah, whatever just do this work." He shoved them in my face. "I need them all done by 7 tonight." I looked at him crazy. "but I don't work 12 hour shifts. I have shit to do tonight. I have to get home before then." He rolled his eyes. "First! I said you're staying till 7. Second! That's too bad! & Third! Don't cuss at me. I don't have a problem firing you. I would love to be a billionaire." He stared right into my eyes.

7 o clock

I wasn't even near finished with all this paper work Chris gave me. He said I was just filing but he made me do all this other stuff instead. He was ideally getting on my nerves but I did as much as I could. How the hell did I get in this position?

"Is everything done?" Chris said walking in from his break. I know he didn't think I was gonna finish this shit on his 45 minute break. Dumb ass nigga. I sighed and kept my composure. "No, I'm going as fast as I can." I proceeded to work. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Its okay. It's 7 though so you have to go." I fixed my glasses and stood up. "Okay." I walked to the door. "Can I get a bye or see you tomorrow? " he asked. I waved at him and opened the door to leave.