Rockie's

Hey yall. Was gonna update yesterday but it was my bday! but here you go!!
..........................

When I got there my niggas were sitting outside chillin and shit.

"Ayy Breezy!" Mijo dapped me along with Ty and Omari.

"Y'all niggas came through for a nigga uh?" I smiled.

"Actually moms called me over and threatened me to come." Mijo shook his head.

"Moms called my moms over here and she asked me to come. I wasn't expecting to see you bruh." Ty said.

"Oh, she trynna surprise me uh?" I chuckled. I love my mom.

"Yeah, I'm tripping that you back though. We clubbin tonight?" Omari asked.

"Hell yeah." I replied as we all laughed.

We all went inside and Moms was talking to Tys mom and surprisingly Melanie's mom was here too.

I haven't seen her in forever, since we were like kids. Damn, she looks exactly the same.

"Chris!" They all said with a smile.

"Hi everybody." I said cheesing like a shy kid.

They all gave me a hug and we talked for a little minute. Before I knew, it was 10 pm and me and my niggas were about to hit Rockies, some new club downtown.

Rockie's

Me and my niggas were enjoying the club scene in VIP. We had bottles of everything and there were some fine ass bitches in here. I was planning on taking one home tonight.

"Nigga fuckin shit up!" omari pointed at Mijo taking multiple shots.

"He crazy as hell." I replied. "Cant take that nigga nowhere."

"Mannnn! you seen these bad ass bitches in here!" Ty smiled.

"Nigga dont you got a girl?" Omari asked.

"Man. Im grown. If I feel like getting some side pussy I will." He said dapping me.

"Melissa crazy as fuck. Be careful. Ayyy mami!" Omari said walking off.

Ty and I sat there drinking a little champagne and vibing.

Melanie

I cant believe Valentina had me in this ghetto ass club tonight. There were girls with fur boots on, niggas rockin they church shoes and all kinds of stuff. Smh. The bouncer grabbed my ass on the way in and Valentina was ready to fight his ass.
I was sitting down by the bar when V came back from the bathroom with her sister Milan and her gf, Camila.

"Melanie, you met Mil right?"

"Yes. I did."

She put on a fake smile and wrapped her arms around her gf. What does she think im gay? lol ohh brother.

"I wanna go in VIP."Camila said folding her ams and pouting.

"Bae chill. We going. V you coming?"

"Yeah, come on Melanie" she said pulling me along with her.

Chris

Ty left to go holla at some girl and I was looking around to see if I could get me a bad one too. They were letting some people in VIP and then I saw my ex, Camila. Bad ass Argentinan girl. Too bad she was a hoe. Gave my pussy to every nigga on the block. Couldve made my dick fall off. I shook my head. I wonder what nigga she was with now? I saw her walking with some girl,incredibly close. I mean...close! Then they started kissing and feeling on eachother. Damn, she bad and she gay...threesome! Maybe I could get with her for just one more night ;)

Melanie
I had to go to the bathroom to make sure i didnt sweat off my damn makeup because this club was hot as hell. Sheesh. I saw Valentina come behind me and fix my hair.

"You look good baby. Lets go." she grabbed my hand and we went to VIP. We sat a little away from Milan and her girl because it was making me uncomfortable. I ordered some drinks and me and V was vibin and talking.

"Damn. If I wasnt gay I would fuck him." V said pointing to some caramel skinned cutie with braids.

"He is cute." I replied.

"Would you ride him?"

"Girrrrl, maybe."

We both laughed. She then looked around and spotted some more niggas and we rated them.

"5, Because he looks gay." I said sippin my drink.

"Whats wrong with gays?"

"Nothing at all. Who wears church shoes to a club? Come on girl." I replied.

"You right but I dont see why people call stupid stuff gay. Its mean."

"My bad if I offended you. It was not intentional. I just dont suppport it."

"Well alright." V took a shot.

The chit chatter between us grew quiet . I hope I didnt make her feel bad.