Oh..

I woke up falling over everything to get to the bathroom to get ready for work. Trey was still asleep when I left. I hope he wouldn't remember what we did when he woke up.

I met Valentina at the entrance and talked about what happened last night.

"Oh my God. You fucked him?" She said loudly.

"Yes, you're loud as fuck."

"Damn girl. My bad. Was he good?"

"He was alright."

"What the hell is alright?"

"He was good." I smiled.

"You're crazy. I told you about him though. He's a playa girl."

"I like him though.

"I don't wanna seem harsh but don't be upset when he quits you. He's known for that. & I hope he wore a condom. He's known for giving babies too."

Oh shit.

I felt awful all day just thinking about what Valentina said. I mean, at least she was honest but damn, she ain't have to be so harsh with it. Ugghh! I really hope this won't affect my work.

"Melanie didn't they tell you about the meeting today?"
Karla said approaching me.

"Yes and no.. Oh my gosh." I said looking down at my clothes. I forgot & Valentina didn't even tell me shit.

"Girl come on. You are late and lucky as hell because Rosalin is yelling at some other girl right now so he won't notice but let's go. I hope you have that paper too."

"Oh my gosh. I forgot that too." Stupid Trey, this better not fuck my job up.

We walked as fast as we could to the lobby but they cornered off our area so we had to take another route which put us off 5 more minutes. Shit! We walked in and to our surprise Mr. Rosalin stared right at us.

"Ms. Banks, so wonderful for you to finally join us. Come here."

I walked up to him trying not to trip, but mostly pee my pants because I was so scared and beyond sure he was gonna pull a 'youre fired bitch!'

"I want you to meet your new supervisor. Mr. Chris Brown."

& I blacked out.