He's back..

I woke up in a small office with him sitting there reading papers. I prayed for the Lord to come take me away but he didn't. Whyyyyy?!

"Look who's up!" He smiled.

I didn't utter a word I just stared at the ceiling.

"You seeing angels?"he asked jokingly.

I played like I didn't hear him and awaited God's arrival but he didn't come. Gee, great!

"Melanie!" He waved his hand in front of my face. Then he touched my hand and I jumped up.

"Don't touch me!"

He started laughing uncontrollably.

"Think its funny? I'll call security on you and you'll lose your sweet little job." I smiled.

"Girl you ain't nobody yet. These people bow down to me."

"Please Chris. If you touch me again I'll have you thrown in jail. I promise. I won't let you get away like last time."

"You hate me so much, then do it. Get it over with." He smirked.

"Fuck you ."

"Exactly. So what plans you have for Mr. Rosalin?"

"None of your business."

"Do you like your job? because I'll just fire you myself and say you quit. Its simple."

"Boy shut up, you wouldn't."

"#1, you're very unprofessional and #2 I won't but don't make me."

"Can I leave?"

"Why?" He asked curious.

"I feel uncomfortable."

"Its just me."

"Exactly. I don't even want to look at you. This is the worst day of my life."

"Damn. Well then go." He shooed me.

Thank God. I walked out of there so damn fast I tripped on some carpet.

I couldn't wait to tell Valentina when I got home and she couldn't wait to answer.

"Girl I have so much to tell you." I said totally walking past Trey sitting on his car.

"Me too." She said walking up to me.

We went inside and she shut the door.

"I got fired." She exclaimed.

"What. Why?" I asked.

"I don't know girl but I'm getting another job so whatever." She sat down next to me.

I started telling her about what happened and who Chris was and everything and she looked super shocked.

"This some shit you'd see in a movie." She said shaking her head.
I nodded.

"I don't even know what to do."

"Girl go along with it as hard as that may seem and get that promo. Fuck him." She threw her hands up.

I laughed and nodded. "I will."

"Yes, look ima go over my baby house so ima let you out. Trey probably out there still waiting anyway."

I rolled my eyes. I really didnt feel like dealing with him.

Three days passed and I was so stressed every time I came home Trey was giving me head like some slut. I'm not gonna lie, it made me feel better but he was getting more and more needy and clingy.I could barely do my work I brought home.

"Trey, get off me please." I said pushing him off my lap.

He sucked his teeth. "Fine."

I started typing faster so I could finally finish this paper but he started staring again, not like he stopped though.

"Trey!"

He looked at the TV and sighed.

"Okay,and....I'm done." I jumped up and layed back down.

Trey smiled and came over to me and grabbed my waist.

"Treyy."

He started digging in my pants and fingering me. "Mmmmm.."

"Can I get a favor back for once?" He asked sweetly.

I thought about it but I was tired as hell and the only dude I gave head to was Chris. I sucked my teeth. I wish he would go to bed. If he's gonna give me head then do it but then go to bed. He is doing too much. I feel like I'm on my period with him everyday. I feel aggravated! I just didn't reply.

"Fine. Go fuck that nigga then! I'll leave."