It shouldn't hurt her that he felt that. She had a boyfriend; she didn't care how other males felt about her. At least, that's whats she's supposed to think.

She liked Roka! Not romantically but she still had time! Just because she didn't feel instant love for him didn't mean she wouldn't develop feelings for him later on. She instantly fell in love with Sasuke the moment she laid eyes on him. He had been glowering at anything and everything. Ino pointed him out in a crowd and swooned and Sakura had done the same.

But that was different! She was a kid. Naive and foolish. She knew better now. But it would be easier if she fell for Roka like she did for Sasuke.

Sasuke avoided eye contact with everyone as he scowled into the woods. This was like dangling food a few feet away from a chained starving man. What he wanted was right in front of him but he couldn't reach it. He was restrained from getting it.

He understood why Sakura was blushing. She was probably embarrassed that she had to pretend to be married to him. She probably was upset that she was in some warped way cheating on her boyfriend. She wasn't but to pretend you were married to another man might upset your boyfriend. Maybe he'd be so upset that he'd break up with her.

That was how jealous he felt. It was cruel to think that way but he found it unlikely that Sakura would break up with him. She didn't seem like the type that would hurt someone like that.

But if she felt deeply for him then she'd be heart-broken if he broke up with her. Sasuke would rather she stayed with her creepy boyfriend and was happy than break up with him and feel miserable. He cared too much about her feelings to put his own first.

Perhaps he should simply treasure the idea of then being bound together for life. Even for a little while. He felt slightly eager to be acting as if he were married to Sakura. He could finally stake a claim on her even though the time that he could would be short and fake.

Naruto laughed again as he observed green and onyx eyes darting at each other for a couple of milliseconds before quickly looking somewhere else.

Even Kakashi was amused by there reactions. It wasn't completely necessary that they act together; they could pretend to somehow be related or simply friends. But what's the fun in that? It was rather comical to tease them.

Sai quirked a confused eyebrow. "It's only fake Dickless. They're not really getting married. Its part of the mission. Maybe I should change your nickname into Baka instead."

Sasuke snorted a laugh and Sakura mentally thanked Sai's cluelessness. Maybe it wasn't so bad. It took the attention off of them.

?¿?¿?¿?¿MINI FLASHBACK OVER?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM."

Sakura inhaled deeply, controlling her anger as best as she could. It was a technique she learned from Tsunade. Not a very good one though. She was already cranky about what happened before and he was teetering on the edge of her patience. ( Does any1 else c that this time Sakura's in denial and Sasuke's not? Lol)

Sasuke set his jaw at the annoying sound. That boy must've been dropped on his head as a child, for only a complete moron would be trying to provoke an angry Uchiha.

"HMMMMM-"

His sigh was interrupted by a fist connecting with his face. He flew back a little under the force of the punch. Only Kakashi seemed slightly fazed by her actions. Sai never showed emotion and Sasuke saw it coming way before it happened.

Not that he was watching her in the corner of his eye! No, nothing like that. He was just...............

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!"she growled at the now bruised boy on the ground.