Chapter 10: The Fight

"you two are so cute together, I wish Kazuya would've been here sooner"  a guest blushed.

"Thank you" I winked handing her a black and white rose. "Slave take me to our hidding place!" I demanded.

"Yes master" Kyouya nodded. I raised my arms and he carried me in his arms.

"We'll see you ladies tomorrow! Haruhi lets go!" I screamed.

"Bye ladies, I have some uhh business to attend to" Haruhi stammered. She then ran to join us as we walked out the door. Well, walked and was carried out the door. "Can I ride in the front with the driver? I dont wanna sit back here after what you two did yesterday" she groaned.

"Sure" I laughed. "Holding hands isn't illegal!"

"Nope but its disgusting" she laughed as she sat in the front. Our crowd of fangirls had already surrounded the vehicle.

"You only hold hands" they puzzled.

"While we do it heck yeah" I lied.

"seems difficult!" they swooned.

"It is, but Kyouya needs a way to let off a little tension when he's taking it in the backseat" I nodded. "There's barely enough space back there as it is"

"AHHHH!" they squealed.

"Slave, today it is the only day you can get payback" I teased. He then sat me in the seat of the limo trying not to break character. 'If you can satisfy me we can have these days more often"

"I'll try my hardest" he rolled his eyes. He sat next to me and rolled the window down to a begging crowd.

"You guys have never kissed yet you've done such naughty things together for us! We want to see an innocent adorable fluffy kiss!" they cheered.

'Gladly" I snickered. I already planned for this. I crawled onto his lap and made it look like I was taking his face in my hands, but was really covering his lips with my thumb. I peckd him quickly and the fangirls screamed so much I'm a little deaf now. "See you tomorrow" I said with half closed eyes and biting my lip.  A truly seductive pose, I was proud of myself. Kyouya then raised the window, but didn't let me move from his lap. This was uncomfortable, I could feel something of his way to close to something of mine, if you know what I mean. It was poking me in a place it shouldn't. "Senpai let me move" I begged.

"No, you caused this you can fix it" he smirked. I then kept quiet the rest of the way home until we hit a speed bump and a few things happened that shouldn't have. A few noises were let out, that shouldn't have been, and a worried Haruhi saw what she shouldn't have. What really happened, you decide. We got home and Ranka wasn't there for once. Haruhi stood at the door trying to get away from us after that horrible sight.

"Oh Haruhi you're over reacting! Just wait til its you" I teased.

"That is never going to happen to me! Its just too bizare" she laughed finally unlocking the door. She ran right into our room and didn't open the door again. "call me when you're done!" she called.

"fine!" I laughed. I turned to Kyouya who stood in the doorway.

"May I come in?" he smirked.

"Fine" I sighed. He entered and closed the door behind him. We sat in the living room, doing homework, for hours. "If you would've let me go that wouldn't have happened!" I said not looking up from my worksheet.

"Where's the fun in that?" he purred.

"You're not supposed to have "fun" right now" I gulped.

"Supposed to, but you do it anyways" he laughed.