Chapter 6: Other Ways To Pay A Debt

"Dont you remember what you said?" Hikaru and Kaoru whined.

"No" Haruhi sighed.

"You said you wanted to go to a real beach!" they smiled.

"Did I say that?" she said with a blank expression on her face.

"Yes Haruhi" I laughed.

"Heres the fun part! We brought you swimsuits to choose from!" they said gesturing to the thousands of swimsuits.

"I think this swimsuit would look much cuter on Harhu-chan!" Hani said holding up a blue swimsuit.

"No no no, that swimsuit would only stress the fact that Haruhi's as flat as a cutting board" they shook their heads.

"That wasn't very nice.." I muttered looking at all the different suits.

"We carefully selected this two piece for her! The ruffels help hide the fact she's so flat chested!" they exclaimed pointing at a frilly two piece.

"Quit harassing my little girl!" Tamaki demanded as he shooed them away.

"So we're not going to the beach?" they frowned.

"Who said we're not?" Tamaki smirked. Yes, smirked.

"Really, so you wanna go after all?" the twins snickered.

"Can Usa-chan come too?!" Hani begged Kyouya.

"I have no problem with that" Kyouya smiled glancing at the curious me looking at the swimsuits. "Having a difficult time Hina?"

"well sort of-" I began.

"we'll help!" Hikaru and Kaoru screamed taking my arms. "Hmmm. You have more bust and butt than Haruhi"

"well gee thanks" I laughed.

" Red and white seem to go well with you, but have you ever considered a deep purple?" Hikaru questioned.

"Uhh well no, I mainly wear red" I replied.

"Huh.. Well lets try this one!" he smiled handing me a two piece. It was a purple strapless with a ring in the center exposing cleavage. What a pervert. The bottom had a strap connecting the front and the back of it and had a chain of those exact rings dangling from it.

"Wow Hikaru you're nice" I laughed.

"There is no way my little girl is going to-"Tamaki began. I had already changed and wore the swimsuit underneath.

"Hahahaha we win!" the twins cheered dancing together.

"So we're really gonna go?" Haruhi frowned.

"Why not? Lets go to the beach" Tamaki replied. We arrived in Okinawa, apparently because Haruhi and I arent expected to have passports. I dont know about her, but I do. I watched as a guest spent her time with Tamaki on a large rock viewing the ocean.

"Oh Tamaki, its so beautiful. Tamaki, being alone here with you and looking out at the ocean, its like a dream!" the guest blushed.

"Its no dream, its real. If I could have it my way, my princess, i'd be in your dreams every night" he said pressing his forehead against hers. I stood there on the beach in that trampy swimsuit and just watched everyone. Hikaru and Kaoru were doing there little preforming bits, for their two guests, and playing volleyball. Haruhi sat under the shade fully dressed and I took a seat next to "him".

"Hina-senpai, is this your visiting hour?" one of the guests asked.

"Oh yess" I laughed hugging Haruhi. Haruhi smiled at me and we both laughed.