“Is he going to be okay?” I asked her as I got out of the pool as fast as I could without getting my hand wet, which wasn’t an easy task.

“I can drive you back to LA you don’t need to take a cab.” I said.

“I know, but you seem to be making leeway with your brother and the other guys. I want you to stay and try to have fun. Maybe you and Harry can get to talking terms again before the week is up.” She chuckled at the last part knowing that won’t happen.

“Yeah okay.” I said while rolling my eyes. I heard a car horn beep twice.

“Tell everyone I’m sorry for leaving and thanks for everything these past two days. I will text you when I get home.” Mia smiled pulling me into a hug even though I was soaking wet.

“I will and text me whenever you know anything about your brother. Stay strong and you can call or text me whenever you need or want.” I said hugging her back.

“Thanks. I better go before the cab leaves. Bye Anna.” She smiled and waved as she walked into the house.

“Everything okay?” Perrie asked me.

“Mia had to leave and fly back home. Her brother got into a serious car accident.” I said sadly. I never met any of her family, but I know how much they mean to her so I can only imagine how she feels right now.

“Well I hope he is okay.” Perrie said. I nodded agreeing with her.

“How are you? Zayn told me what happened last night.” She asked. I groaned to myself. I should’ve known Zayn was going to tell Perrie everything that happened last night.

“I’m fine. I’m over feeling sorry for myself because Harry doesn’t want to believe me. I told him the truth and that’s all I can do. Plus he has Barbie over there.” I said nodding my head towards Emily and Harry who were currently cuddling in the sand.

“She does look like a Barbie.” Perrie laughed. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at her and laugh with her.

“What are you girls laughing at?” Zayn asked as he approached us.

“Nothing.” We both said a little too quickly.

“Okay then.” He chuckled at us.

“Well I’m going to go take a shower and get the pool water off me. “ I smiled at her.

“Okay!” She cheered before walking back over to her spot on the beach. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body before walking in the house.

“Where’d Mia go?” Zayn asked. Mia sure did make a great impression on everyone.

“I just told Perrie, so she will tell you. I need to shower and get this nasty pool water off of me.” I smiled up at him.

“I was planning on doing that in a bit myself. Except I got sand in places I shouldn’t.” He laughed at himself.

“To much information.” I said while rolling my eyes and walking up the stairs. I heard Zayn laugh from the bottom of the stairs. Once I got to my bathroom I stripped off my bathing suit and turned the hot water on. As soon as the temperature was right I got into the shower. I washed my hair and then rinsed it before putting conditioner in it. I quickly scrubbed my body with some body soap before I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. As soon as I was clean and pool water free I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out and wiped the fog off the mirror, so I could look at myself. I sighed when I saw the dark circles under my eyes. I wish I could sleep, because dark circles are not attractive not that anyone looks at me like that, but still.