Chapter Twenty-Five

"I'm all cried out." I sighed as I closed the car door in. Zayn looked over at me with sympathetic eyes before bursting into laughter. "You look so cute with your face all puffy and red, it's hilarious!"

"Shut up!" I tried not to laugh, but failed. He held his hands in defeat as he started up the car and I turned on the radio.

"All I knew, this morning when I woke..."

I couldn't stop staring at the radio as Everything Has Changed continued to play through the speakers. "I'm sure something else is playing." Zayn said as he reached to switch it. I swatted his hands back and raised the volume till it couldn't go anymore. "I JUST I WANNA YOU BETTER KNOW YOU BETTER KNOW YOU BETTER NOW!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

"AND ALL I KNOW IS WE SAID HELLO AND YOU'RE LOOK LIKE COMING HOME!" Zayn joined in and I smiled at him as we continued to belt the lyrics out.

Before I knew it, we were parking and walking towards Antonio's. "And I'll whisper quietly give you nothin but truth.." I sang to myself as Zayn led the way to our table. Ed Sheeran was always calming for me, and I'm sure for everyone who has working ears.

"BATHROOM, NOW!" Fin practically screamed and pulled my arm along with her. I wasn't shocked, this was normal Finely behavior. Especially since I spent the day with her boyfriend.

After she checked the stalls for anyone, she grabbed me by my shoulders and looked at me with crazy eyes. "Stop!" She begged. "Stop, I know you're singing to yourself, stop!"

"Yeah, I'm done." I nodded after a good minute. Hey, don't disturb Esme's singing time. "Look, I'm sorry for being bitchy towards you, and I'm going to apologize to Zayn later but you're friendship's way more valuable to me and I'm sorry, okay? I'm sure he told you he had a crush on you before just to spite me. I guess I was overly jealous since you two are closer and were friends longer. But honestly, I've always envied the way the guys just fall to there knees for you. Because I know if anything would've happened right here and now, they would all rush to your aid and yeah, I'm jealous of that. I thought if we were both dying that he'd help you first and I know, it's stupid, but I realized that now. All I'm saying is I'm sorry for secretly envying you and bitching out on you." She ranted.

"Give me love, like her. Cause lately I've been waking up alone." I mouthed as I cupped her cheeks. "You idiot! Do you forgive me or what?" She giggled.

"All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My my, my my-y, oh give me love

Give a little time to me, or burn this out

We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow!" I screamed as I twirled around in the bathroom.

"You are so lucky that I love you." She laughed as I grabbed her hands and started to twirl with her.

"You two seem like everything's okay." Zayn's little head popped from the door. "Can't wait for a old Italian lady kicks your ass!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Wait, I actually have to pee!" Fin squealed, running to a stall. "I'll kick this perv out!" I yelled to her since Zayn was now pulling me out. Geez, manors you two, pulling isn't nice.

"Thank you." He mumbled as he hugged me. "Singing always lightens the mood." I shrugged after I let go. "I know, you're my friend which means singing in public restrooms is an okay thing." He tried not to laugh. "Of course! And public dancing." I said as I twirled back into the bathroom. "I'm glad you're in a good mood." Fin smiled as she washed her hands.

"For now at least." And my heart began to ache once more. As though she felt it too, Fin quickly squeezed me against her chest. Damn her for being taller. "I'm sorry, but we've got amazing news! So let's not break down and go back." She insisted as she dragged me back out. "Good, you guys are here! You'll never guess what we got." Taylor smiled as we took our seats.