Chapter Fourteen

"For some reason I'm dreading walking through these doors." Zayn murmured when I pushed the gymnasium door open. "Because every time we do, it's something terrifying on the other side." I added, searching for available seats. He looked at me with pursed lips before saying, "I'm glad that my shallowness has rubbed off on you." I rolled my eyes and joined him on sitting down on a part of the bleachers.

"Why is there a knot forming in my stomach from the moment I walked in?" Fin groaned, sitting next to us. "You're not alone Finny, you're not alone." Zayn sighed.

"Attention! Attention seniors! I have an important announcement regarding your senior trip." Mr. Johnson said, silencing the gym. "After careful thought and planning, we've decided on the perfect trip! A cruise."

"A cruise? What happened to going to California?" Luke yelled out.

"I swear we were promised Rome!" Another voice yelled.

"Save your comments after my mini speech, please. Now, there are three destination choices. The first, Asia and South Pacific--"

"AUSTRALIA?!" I literally screamed making everyone stare at me.

"Yes Miss. Harris, it includes Australia, New Zealand, and Asia of course. The second destination choice is, the Caribbean and Mexico which is all parts of the Caribbean, south, east, west, and Mexico. The third and final is Europe which consists of the British Isles, Eastern and Western Europe and the parts of the Mediterranean. Now, there will be a voting station, just take a card and write where you would like to go. There are also pamphlets on each destination if you're undecided still and remember, the destination with the most votes, wins. Any questions?" Mr. Johnson finished.

"Ah yes, Mr.Rosenberg?"

"I rather go to Italy like we've been planning since we became seniors!" Gavin yelled, earning some "yeah" from the crowd.

"Fine, going to Italy and only Italy can be an option. Of course if it wins enough votes then we'll have to get more chaperon's rather than the cruise where you can go in your individual groups with out a chaperon, but if you really want Italy..." Mr. Johnson started to say before the crowd erupted in no's.

"Good. Then that's settled. Once you're down voting you're free to leave whenever you desire, thank you for your time." He finished up and we all started to talk again.

"You guys, please, please, please vote for Asia and South Pacific!" I begged. "Ah, no. As much as I love you and know you're obsession with Australia, I want to sun bathe in the Caribbean beaches." Fin grinned. "And I want to go back home! You know ever since I came to New York I haven't been back to England? Now I know we won't be directly there, but the closer the better!" Zayn actually smiled.

"Boo you whores. Eh, if we don't go to Australia which is likely, I rather the Caribbean." I earned a glare from Zayn.

"It looks like Niall's allowed to go too..." Fin kinda whispered so I couldn't here. I followed her gaze to him as we stuck his card in the voting box. It had when close to two weeks since our last encounter on my balcony. And ever since them I had purposely shut my curtains every time.

"Vote Caribbean or I kill you." Louis gave me evil eyes as he passed me. "VOTE ASIA AND SOUTH PACFIC!" I yelled so everyone could hear me.

As Louis tried to attack me I couldn't help but notice Niall awkwardly standing in a corner, watching. He was alone. And being me I felt like poo. What if I was alone? Especially when I was being bullied? I don't know if I would've survived it..

"GET OFF HER, LOUIS." Harry yelled, tackling him to the ground. "Awe Har, my savior!" I poked his dimple. "Anytime babe. This dick head is worth a good punch." He said, thumping Louis' head. "Stop flirting with her or I'll really kill you." Louis squinted at him before walking away. "He's a dork." I laughed. "Agreed. I still wonder why he's my best friend." Harry shook his curls back.